• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Darkrai Codes: Only 2 More Left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Hey, i have been looking for a darkrai for ages. If you have any left can i please have a code. thanks :)
    I didn't get to go again today but will be going tomorrow for sure, need to pick up my darkrai pin box, will get more then.
    will the code work if redeemed outside usa?
    If your location on the right there is correct, it should work for you.

Years
  • I didn't get to go again today but will be going tomorrow for sure, need to pick up my darkrai pin box, will get more then.

If your location on the right there is correct, it should work for you.

Ooh. Would really appreciate if you can get me one :) thanks

SolarPhantom

The Fox Overlord
    Years
  • I would love a darkrai. Only ones in my pokedex are from people nice enough to trade it to me just for the entry and no gamestop for 300 miles.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I would like one please!

I can trade any non-legend/mythical HA Pokemon or any breedable female Apriball Pokemon!
    I can also offer aby female Safari/Dream Ball Pokemon, RNC! Just lemme know!<3

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2020
    can i have a code? I live in Chile where they won't send the cards :c (they used to send the Diancie and Shiny Gengar ones)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back