• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkrai Deck for League Challenge

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
Years
  • Wow, sure has been forever since my last post. Anyways, here's my next deck. It's an older one, so you guys should know it :)

Pokemon

3 Sableye – For Junk Hunt
    4 Darkrai-EX – Main attacker
    2 Landorus-EX – Sweeper
    1 Keldeo-EX – Laser/Plasma etc. Counter
    1 Terrakion – Suicune/Siggy counter

T/S

4 Juniper
    4 N
    2 Bianca (don't know about this one.)
    2 Skyla
    2 Random Receiver
    1 Computer Search
    4 Energy Switch (yes it was reprinted :D )
    2 Enhanced Hammer
    2 Tool Scrapper
    2 Energy Search
    4 Ultra Ball
    4 Dark Patch
    1 Super Rod (I'm open to replacing this with another card)

Energy
    10 Darkness
    5 Fighting

I'm using this deck because it has great consistency, decent speed, and deals high amounts of damage. I'm thinking about replacing Terrakion with Mr Mime. Any thoughts on that? I don't run Crushing Hammer because it's flippy and most decks are fine with having basic energy discarded now. Catcher got errata'd. Nuf Said. Go ahead and throw whatever you've got for me, as I will be competing with this on Monday.

Years
  • If you're expecting to face any Siggy/Suicune at all, I'd probably hold off on swapping in Mr. Mime for Terrakion. Maybe swap Mr. Mime in for a Bianca, then swapping Super Rod and the remaining Bianca out for a pair of Cheren. That or keep Super Rod in and swap out both Bianca for some combination of either Cheren or Mr. Mime, be it 1 of each or 2 of one and 0 of the other.

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
    Years
  • Thanks, that actually helps a lot. Just curious; when I use a Hammerhead or Night Spear vs a Suicune or Siggy, would I still be able to deal the extra 30 damage to a Benched Pokemon?

Years
  • Preliminary reading of rulings by PokePop and company over at PokeGym seems to indicate that Safeguard only blocks damage and attack effects being done to Suicune, so the damage appears to be able to go through to the bench.

I'd get some confirmation on this, though, if I were you.

Back