• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkrai's Shadow

Mew-Mewwer1

What the hack?
Years
  • Join me in!

Name: Mew-Mewwer1 (Mew~ of Mew-Chan for short)

Position You Want:
    Mapper
    Scripter
    Banner maker
    Story developer

Proof Of Work:

Mapper:
    Mapoproof.png

Scripter :
    Spoiler:

Banner maker:
    flashbanner.png

Story developer:
    Haven't got any proof on this, you'll have to trust my clean writing.

Past Experience: Today i started a team, started a hack earlier, it failed

Time Available Per Day: around one and a half hour. Usually more

Years
  • You are In.

I really need Someone to help me with Scripting. Can you tell me you time zone?
    Join me in!

Name: Mew-Mewwer1 (Mew~ of Mew-Chan for short)

Position You Want:
    Mapper
    Scripter
    Banner maker
    Story developer

Proof Of Work:

Mapper:
    Mapoproof.png

Scripter :
    Spoiler:

Banner maker:
    flashbanner.png

Story developer:
    Haven't got any proof on this, you'll have to trust my clean writing.

Past Experience: Today i started a team, started a hack earlier, it failed

Time Available Per Day: around one and a half hour. Usually more

Can you Show me another map and a banner with Darkrai please. Can you script Gym Ledar and movement script?

C'mon People, don't wana see this hack finish. So help me please. I can't do this hace alone.

Last edited:

Mew-Mewwer1

What the hack?
    Years
  • Map: working on it!
    BAnner: same as above!
    Script: Movement isn't that hard and Gym leader is not more then a battle with a special animation, and a special flag for the badge.

Years
  • Map: working on it!
    BAnner: same as above!
    Script: Movement isn't that hard and Gym leader is not more then a battle with a special animation, and a special flag for the badge.

well, I am waiting for your map. Btw. Can you make Level Script?{just wana know}.Good luck.

PeregrineFig

Starting Pokémon Obsidian
    Years
  • Feel free to send requests to me too for scripts. As Mew said, movement and gym battles are very easy. I can also write level scripts, and my hack uses several already.

Years
  • Thanks for joining my Team.

Feel free to send requests to me too for scripts. As Mew said, movement and gym battles are very easy. I can also write level scripts, and my hack uses several already.

well, If I need some script I will PM you. Btw. Thanks for your help. I hope I can get some good script from you. Good bye.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • Name: Co500

Position You Want: OW inserter, Basic Scriptr

Past Experience: My hack and pokemon advanced yellow

Time Available Per Day: Daily, more online on weekends

Years
  • You are in.

Name: Co500

Position You Want: OW inserter, Basic Scriptr

Past Experience: My hack and pokemon advanced yellow

Time Available Per Day: Daily, more online on weekends

I really want a Ow inserter. Thanks for joining my team.

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
  • my application

Name:Adam

Position You Want:Mapper, Spriter, tile inserter

Proof Of Work:Look below (the tile inserting worked)

Past Experience: Pokemon Thunderstone, some private hacks, and a hack that I forget the name but the team was called rainbow me

Time Available Per Day:2 or 3 hours a night and 6-7 hours a day and weekends

also if needed I can tile insert but not trees i mean buildings and spriting
    note: I can also above basic but under medium script

Years
  • Ans. Please

You map is not bad but need some work. I like you trainer sprite. Can you add any building in a room? And also why not trees? In spriting which part you can do here is the list:
    1} Tiles Inserting.
    2} Tiles Making.
    3} Over World Inserting.
    4} Triner Sprite making.
    5} Triner Sprite inserting.
    6} World map Editing.
    7} Titel screen Editing.
    ~
    pkease tell me.
    ~
    whick king of script you can do:
    Normal Text, Yes/No text, Movement script, Triner script, give item/Pokemon/egg script, Level Script etc.
    ~
    Please ans them. I need to know what you can do. Can you give me another map. Thanks.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • hey also im moderate scripting i would say not basic I can do movements and stuff plus if i dont know it ill learn it!
    hey thats a good motto ;)
    also ^^^^^ your map needs some improvements but your spriting is magnificent and your tile insert is ok

whick king of script you can do:
    Normal Text, Yes/No text, Movement script, Triner script, give item/Pokemon/egg script, Level Script etc.
    ~
    Please ans them. I need to know what you can do. Can you give me another map. Thanks.
    crossed out what I can do but ive never tried level script but if you ever need on ill learn ow to do one

Last edited:

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
  • I can do #1 but only insert the second tilesets not the ones with the trees and mountains and stuff, also I can do #4 and 5 and for the text I can do normal,give item/egg/ pokemon

also I really dont feel like mapping another map so Ill just stay out of that

Years
  • I can do #1 but only insert the second tilesets not the ones with the trees and mountains and stuff, also I can do #4 and 5 and for the text I can do normal,give item/egg/ pokemon

also I really dont feel like mapping another map so Ill just stay out of that

can you insert tiles like Sand path, grass and water etc?

Back