• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DASH hunters (pg14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
  • (OOC: Sorry guys...I've been busy X.X)

Theodore looked at Kasai and half smiled. "The city is so empty because of the DASH's. It's dangerous for non hunters to be anywhere near here." He said. He then cleared his throat to get everyones attention. "OK everybody....the two most occupied areas are the west sector of the city, and the north sector. You're gonna have to split into groups of two for now." He looked around to see what he was dealing with, and then raised an eyebrow and smirked. "I've decided on the teams. Raleigh, Takashi, and Aiyana. I want you three to check out the west sector. And Volt, Hikaru, and Kasai, you patrol the north sector." He then wiped his forehead and walked into the shuttle. "Good luck everyone. I'll keep in touch." He said as the doors to the shuttle shut.

Volt stretched and put his hands in his pocket. "Alright guys, you heard him. How about we all meet up here once are areas are safe?" He asked everyone. He then turned to Kasai. "This is it, kid. You're first hunt...how do you feel?" He then turned his head and gave Hikaru a determined nod.

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    "Let's go kick some DASH ass," Hikaru stated flatly, looking at the reflection of the moon in his katana blade. "You ready, new kid?" he asked, sheathing his katana. "You better be, or this mission is screwed from the start." He started fiddling with something in his overcoat pocket, making a plethora of clicking noises as he loaded his pistols.

"Let's get going, now, shall we?"

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    "West sector... with Raleigh and Aiyana...this should be an interesting mission..." Takashi thought to himself. "I'm still keeping an eye on that Aiyana girl..."

Takashi walked to the edge of the clearing leading to the west sector of Nite. He had never been so ready for a DASH hunt before, there was just something different about this one. He could only hope he brought enough knives to deal with the number of DASH in this city.. but he was calmed at the thought of his trusty hand to hand dagger. Not to mention Raleigh's aim was nothing to take lightly... He just hoped that Aiyana girl pulls her weight. Wouldn't want her becoming friends with the DASH...

"Where is this coming from... this irrational distrust of Aiyana..." He thought to himself. He looked back up to the group who was still chatting away.

"What a waste of time.... lets get going already..."

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ooc;; It's a poor post, but I'd rather let orange start the first DASH onslaught for sheer fact that I can't really imagine one.

Also, ThatInsaneKid, I'd be careful about your posts. It may be four lines on a different layout, but's it's three on mine. In other words; Lengthen them. Next time it happens, you'll recieve a warning, since I've told you in other RP's to lengthen your posts.

ic;; Raleigh waited until the doors of the shuttle closed before scoffing and pulling on his white gentleman's gloves and turning to face the west. Scoffing was his way of rare agreement with Takashi's last statement, before he turned his cold gaze upon Aiyana.

"I don't care about your opinion, why you fight DASH's, or your past. So don't bother sharing." He stated bluntly before turning back to glare down the path that led to the west sector. His normally indifferent face was crossed with an irritated look, and his expression matched that of a man who'd been sleeping peacefully and was roused with bad news. Bad news being everything around him, from his team, to the DASH's. But, Raleigh supposed that his team wasn't quite as terrible as it could've been. At the very least, the angst girl was experienced, unlike the new hunter. Dragging about a novice would've been... a drag.

Not bothering to wait for his companions as he set off to investigate, Raleigh muttered quietly to himself while pulling the trigger on his gun so he'd be prepared to shoot no matter what popped out of nowhere, "Now... where's my quarry...?"

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    ((For the record, except for one, all of my posts have been at least four lines on my browser. In fact, the one I just posted was five, not counting the space between thoughts. And there's no way to lengthen my posts without going into unnecessary and hard to read rants that just distract from the point. And the four line rule is horrendously... Unfair, for lack of a better word.

Oh, and also, I just checked -- The rule says four sentences.

Seems we're not being very clear here, wouldn't you agree?))

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back