• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dast's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganom

I forgot xD
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    I have a flawless IV Shiny eevee, because of that i'm a bit unsure if it was hacked or not, but it's post RNG so it might be legit

Shiny Eevee
    OT: King
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Adaptability
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    EVs: Untouched (lvl 1)

dunno if u want it

Years
    5 stars for epic banner. Also so I'm not off topic I can give you a few water stones and fire stones.

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    ok im home from work. Let me please stress this again... please no VM or PM about my trade thread keep it all here i do check this off and on throughout the day when i can. but at least it's checked daily.

@pikapeek Thanks for the bump

@luvtosurf If the meowth for torterra i will consider it but want the meowths stats like i put up in my 1st post at the bottom

@meganom HEY! wasup i've seen the person on your display pic before in an anime but can't remeber his name or which one it's bugging me who is he and from where... also on the eevee sounds good what do you want for it.

@Loxius Thanks, stumbled over the eevee rangers got to love eevee, Would love some what do you want for your stones?

Meganom

I forgot xD
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    The anime was code geass (the best ever xD) and the character was Lelouche Lamperouge/Zero.

About the eevee well u don't have anything I really want xD but since i'm in a good mood i'll give it to u xD tomorow cuz now it's late

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    The anime was code geass (the best ever xD) and the character was Lelouche Lamperouge/Zero.

About the eevee well u don't have anything I really want xD but since i'm in a good mood i'll give it to u xD tomorow cuz now it's late

I own way to many animes i should have that somewhere in there i must what it again to remeber it all. at 704 anime dvds XD all legit to. and that is very nice of you thank you.

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    @peek ill go for the mewtwo just give me a few to finish up im having and trying a pokemon battle
    my 1st online battle XD

@valor what do you want for it

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    good luck !! if you got a spare macho brace can you make girintina hold it

unfornatly i don't i do have a spare exp share if you want one

@ valor thanks i'll figure out something nice to give you either way i'll be on in a few

Which Fc for you two btw

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    uh i hate to be a pain but the shinx is on my diamond but my soulsilver is my main game so if you wouldnt mind ill send you the shinx and ill sitch out the games and you send whatever it is to my soulsilver

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    i need a macho brace bro not a exp share haha =] my bad

sadly i don't have one. but i did find out where to get one just now so give me a few i'll get you one

uh i hate to be a pain but the shinx is on my diamond but my soulsilver is my main game so if you wouldnt mind ill send you the shinx and ill sitch out the games and you send whatever it is to my soulsilver
    sure just give me a few to get the macho brace for our buddy here and i'll hop on with both codes and the pokemon i grabed for you is a uxie

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back