• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dast's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganom

I forgot xD
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    Check your Pms about the Eevee, and sry i couldnt give it to you earlier the reason is explained in the Pm

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    Hello there. I'm interested in your giveaway pokemon xD Is that ok?
    Can I have both Eevee and egg moved Buneary or should I pick one?
    And I'll give you a fire stone if you still need those @_@

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Question about the Copying service, Say I wanted to make a copy of the level 1 UT Dialga, is the pokemon I let you hold onto for you to keep, or do I get it back once I give you the clone?

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    @empty streets sure but you will have to catch me tonight i will be away most of the day.
    @fireape2135 you are welcome to make a copy later of that pokemon he has his orb but if you attempt to run off with him all i can say is it won't be pretty. But we are best on friendship and kneship in the pokemon way on here so I don't think anyone would do something dum minus the new people who dont read the forums rules when they 1st get here.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Haha, yeah, these new guys that put up threads that should be in quick trade. But I am not actually sure when I can copy it. Hopefully today, but if I can't connect to wifi would Friday be ok?

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    I will be gone most of friday due to work and ours it's -6 if i remeber right. The main problem is catching me right now for the giveaways and such my schedule is a little crazy the rest of this week and next

Alright i'm here for about 2 hours so if anyone wants to get thier freebees or trade let me know

Last edited:

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 27
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Hey Dast ^^

Just restarted my Soul SIlver and wondered if I can get one of your Elemental Punching Bunearys?

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    @empty yes i am if you are still here i can give them to you
    @tamer yes i have 3 boxes full of them. but need your FC

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back