• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dating: Shallow or Not

Are you Shallow?

• Yeah, I demand Perfection

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Nah, barley if at all

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • I don't date, science is my love

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I don't date.I have an extremely cute boyfriend,but we're still 11-12 years old.Plus,I plan on going solo in my love life.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I'm too young to date (some of you may think differently), but if you think about it, everyone is shallow.

What attracts you in the first place? Their personality? Lies, it's the looks!

I go for looks and personality, but that's me. Not flippin' science. XD

EDIT:I voted second, but meh

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    As long as they're not acting emo around me and have a nice figure, I'd screw her/him. <3

I like people of all kinds, I'm not prejudiced. But I'd leave somebody if he/she was all like "omg my life sucks" or acting like if she/he's better than me :/ I hate getting dominated.

Years
    Maybe I'm a bit shallow, but if you're gonna live with someone the rest of your life, it'd be better if they were good-looking.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    You have to be attracted to the person to have a relationship really, otherwise you won't enjoy any kind of intimacy with each other..people who say looks don't matter are normally lying XD

But that's all you need on that 'shallow' level, not perfection just attraction. After that it's all personality -being attracted to their personality makes them look more attractive anyway ^^

Back