• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DaVinci Code and Angels and Demons

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    The new Angels and Demons movie comes out May 15th, so I read Davinci Code and am now reading A&D. What do you guys think? Is anything that Dan Brown put into his novels plausible? Personally, I think that DaVinci may have put some hidden symbols into his paintings, but I don't think the priory could ever exist.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I read A&D a month ago. It was very, very good. Easily one of my favorite books and I will read it again if need be.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    You wouldn't believe how much a liked the Davinci Code. This one should be good.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I really wanna see this movie. I read the book like a year 2 years ago I think and I loved it. Only downside is that after all these birthdays in a 2 month span none of my friends including me will be able to get tp a theater even with a 5 meter pole. XD

Back