• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] Dawn Stone/Malicious Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Hello I am decently early in the game only have two badges about to get my third but I want to evolve my Charcadet and Kirlia asap and find it hard and impossible to get the items required in game with my copy of Scarlet. If anyone could get me those I can see if I have the pokes and items you request in exchange for them. Thanks in advance!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hello I am decently early in the game only have two badges about to get my third but I want to evolve my Charcadet and Kirlia asap and find it hard and impossible to get the items required in game with my copy of Scarlet. If anyone could get me those I can see if I have the pokes and items you request in exchange for them. Thanks in advance!
    Hi there, I am playing Violet. I have an extra Malicious Armor. Would you happen to have the Scarlet exclusives Stunky/Drifloon/Skrelp/Deino/Oranguru yet?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back