• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dawn

Super Pichu

Pichu Lover
Years
  • Does anyone really like her? i don't,mostly because she annoys me so much, i mean she does almost nothing the whole show besides follow ash and makes random comment on whats going on, plus her pokemon, Buneary, Pachirisu, a Mamoswine that is always trying to attack her, and a Piplup that will never evolve.
    P.S this is my opinion, so i hope it dosn't offend anyone, i just wanted to see waht people think of her.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • I think it's sort of a split in terms of everyones views of her. One side hates her, everyone else loves her. Although you get some people who don't care. It's an endless argument with both sides having valid points.

From the episodes I've seen of her, I don't get her appeal. I really don't. She seems quite bland, there isn't anything special from her and just seems like a copy from May and Ash together. Plus that skirt? But it is Japan. I mean you can expect that from a country that has vending machines selling dirty knickers eh?

Back onto the point. To be fair, she isn't the only one who's got bland and boring. Brock and Ash have too. I just hope with Dawn, at the end of the series she goes off and Ash and Brock find a new companion who's more like Paul, a rival to challenge Ash everyday of the journey. It'd make things more interesting. I mean Misty was always challenging Ash, Gym Battle, both wanted Tododile and Togepi, where do you get that with May and Dawn? I think that's why people liked Misty more, because she challenged him in almost every way, and by the looks of things. She won the most important challenge of all, the fans. Do you think Dawn can do that? I sure as hell don't.

Super Pichu

Pichu Lover
    Years
  • I think it's sort of a split in terms of everyones views of her. One side hates her, everyone else loves her. Although you get some people who don't care. It's an endless argument with both sides having valid points.

From the episodes I've seen of her, I don't get her appeal. I really don't. She seems quite bland, there isn't anything special from her and just seems like a copy from May and Ash together. Plus that skirt? But it is Japan. I mean you can expect that from a country that has vending machines selling dirty knickers eh?

Back onto the point. To be fair, she isn't the only one who's got bland and boring. Brock and Ash have too. I just hope with Dawn, at the end of the series she goes off and Ash and Brock find a new companion who's more like Paul, a rival to challenge Ash everyday of the journey. It'd make things more interesting. I mean Misty was always challenging Ash, Gym Battle, both wanted Tododile and Togepi, where do you get that with May and Dawn? I think that's why people liked Misty more, because she challenged him in almost every way, and by the looks of things. She won the most important challenge of all, the fans. Do you think Dawn can do that? I sure as hell don't.
    I agree 100% Misty should come back. :(

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years

Yeah, but why would anyone want to travel around with some on that they hate?! It would be make for good viewing, but if you hate some one you don't spend all day, every day in close proximity of them! Particularity some one like Ash who would blow his top at almost anything.

>D The funny thing that most of people who prefer Misty haven't seen an episode with Misty in for years (like watched a repeat or a video recently). I haven't seen an episode with her in... five, six, years? Not to mention Misty wears short shorts just like Dawn wears a skirt. All the girls are scantily dressed. XP

Anyways, I prefer Dawn. Because, she one of my favourite characters for quite a while. I don't hate Misty, but she's like a friend I haven't seen for years on end.

I have one thing to say about those vending machines. Imagine if they were in the games!? SCARY.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • She's a nice person. and as i have heard of others. She's like a reincarnation of Ash.

She really is and that's why I like Hikari. Since I like Satoshi already, why not like someone with similar traits.

She's tied with Haruka as my favorite female cast members.

Utau

t s u n d e r e
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    I like her clothing, but that's pretty much it. Unfortunately, she's my least favorite female protagonist. D:

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    She still can't touch Misty i mean misty rocks wayyy more...
    Dawn is just a wannabe xD
    I mean there's nothing cool about contests! xD

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Yeah, but why would anyone want to travel around with some on that they hate?! It would be make for good viewing, but if you hate some one you don't spend all day, every day in close proximity of them! Particularity some one like Ash who would blow his top at almost anything.

>D The funny thing that most of people who prefer Misty haven't seen an episode with Misty in for years (like watched a repeat or a video recently). I haven't seen an episode with her in... five, six, years? Not to mention Misty wears short shorts just like Dawn wears a skirt. All the girls are scantily dressed. XP

Anyways, I prefer Dawn. Because, she one of my favourite characters for quite a while. I don't hate Misty, but she's like a friend I haven't seen for years on end.

I have one thing to say about those vending machines. Imagine if they were in the games!? SCARY.

Exactly, which is why I don't want her to come back as she'll be ruined. I did say that somewhere in this thread. But Dawn hasn't won me over, she would if she gets an emmensely strong team and beats Ash. Because it'd just be funny to see, but obviously it's not gonna happen.

Years
  • Hikari is my 2nd fave of all 3. Misty is my favorite hands down, but Dawn is so cheerful & innocent. & she has a piplup! XD I don't really find her that annoying at all.

King!

better
    Years
  • AS stated by someone before, I don't care!

I haven't really gotten into any one of the girls, and the only reason I would like May and Dawn better is because I know them better.....xD

POkemon-wise, I like May!

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Shes probably my favorite character if you couldn't tell by my name lol. I have always liked her appearance shes cute and has a really good personality. I enjoy watching her in the contests. ;)

JesseRocket

Rookie Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    I like her :) Maybe not as much as May or Misty but she's a nice addition.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Ive liked them all they all have pros and cons (May's being Max) dawns being her absent minded behavior Mistys being her loss of personality towards the very end of the show

Back