• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dawn's 1st Pokemon to Evolve!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    If any other the current four will evolve, I believe it'll be Buneary.
    I can't see Piplup evolving anytime soon
    Spoiler:

Pocchama needs its spunky spectacular attitude to remain, in its small and cute form.
    I can't see Buizel evolving either, Hikari having that kind of Pokemon just doesn't suit her at all.
    I'm currently thinking more of, if there will be a evolution, it'll most likely be a new Pokemon that she catches later on, otherwise Buneary.

Pirouette ♪

paired with Sincerity <3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    She'll probaly catch either a Feebas, Roselia, Burmy(And evolve it to Mothim), Cherubi or Happiny

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    Doesnt feebas envolve into milotic? And I think that piplup is going to evolve first and hopefully to the evovle form looks soo sick :H

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    I really hope bunery doesn't evole. It is just super cute!!!!! *hugs*

I kinda think Piplup will the the first to evolve out of Dawn's pokemon. I mean all pokemon have to grow up eventually right? Even May's torchic. I mean it won't be a brat all it life right and pokemon are like people too where they must grow up. Maybe when Piplup evolves it will become something like a stuck up like person. Teeheehee

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    I think her Buizel will because in D/P Buizels Evolve pretty quick so thats what I'm expecting. XP

shwoop-de-wooper

3rd gen noob, 2nd gen legend!
    Years
    I hope Piplup doesn't tbh but then again I prefer most of the unevolved pokemon to their evolved forms. Even on the games I rarely fully evolve my pokemon despite their stats not going to be as high.

Back