• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dawn's Pokemon

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I found her Piplup so annoying, the voice and the cocky attitude. Stealing Pikachu's spotlight, basicly the Pokémon logo.

Dawn needs some power like May got, Blaziken, Venasaur and then the all round Wartortle. I don't watch the Sinnoh Anime, but I know that she needs a tough Pokémon the little slag. It'd be awesome for her to get a really ugly Pokémon, would make it interesting. I might make a 'Kill Piplup' Campaign.

That voice was ssooo annoying and still is.

Well,

Piplup
    Lopbunny
    Piloswine
    Ambipom

As for Pachirisu:

Spoiler:

Shes only used the damn thing like... twice.I thought it was going to be her main pokemon along with Pika but I think she forgot she even caught him.

Last edited:

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    I'm not sure is Pachi is going or not. THe Episode title is "Pachirisu has a fever! Two People taking care?" It could imply it, but I'm not sure.

NOte: I get my TV show info from Bulbapedia.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    It's not indicative of Pachirisu's departure. You all read too much into it. The summary says that Takeshi (Brock) went to the drugstore to get some special Pokémon medicine, leaving Hikari and Satoshi (Ash and Dawn) to take care of things around. Turns out Pachirisu developed a high fever.

Most likely Pearlshipping heaven plus we'll get to see Satoshi's pathetic domestic skills yet again, be it taking care of everyday stuff or washing dishes.

I'm just happy the squirrel gets a major role in an episode again; we haven't seen that critter in ages.

Back