• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Day/Night System by AndryAndrew & HackLars - Version 1.1.0 released!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2010
    Thanks at all :)
    Now maybe we will work on emerald

I think that maybe in the next week we will work on emerald :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    By what I've heard, this tool does an excellent job. I am kinda deep into my FireRed hack and I would really like a Day/Night system for it, but I see that would be kinda hard. About when do you expect to be able to work with FireRed?

BryanDX

Rookie detective
    Years
  • Can somwone help I downloaded the tool but when I use it on my rom it doesn't work!HHEELLPP!!

I figer out the problem you just can't put underwater for day and night

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Hi! I'm a newb.
    When I try to download it, it says something in spanish and.. there's no download. I think I typed in the code wrong. Or did I?
    This is what it says: Il codice di sicurezza è errato!

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • Hi! I'm a newb.
    When I try to download it, it says something in spanish and.. there's no download. I think I typed in the code wrong. Or did I?
    This is what it says: Il codice di sicurezza è errato!
    That's not Spanish it's Italian.
    I think you typed the capatcha (however its spelled) wrong. (My Italian is REALLY rusty.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Ooh... I see. (My Spanish and Italian are both crappy)
    What is a capatcha?

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • Ooh... I see. (My Spanish and Italian are both crappy)
    What is a capatcha?
    That thing you have to type in to download the file.
    Just go to the first post and click the link.
    Then its going to have an image with letters. Type that in and hit download or w/e.

I just tried to download the tool and it worked.

Years
  • when I load my ruby rom a error message comes up and says run-time error'13': Type mismatch... if any one could help me that would be great:)

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Ok, so now I've downloaded it, and it says "COMDLG32.OCX is not registered. a file is missing or invalid"

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2010
    you must download the ocx library file and install it on your windows OS
    for the runtime error there is a problem with the palettes..I don t know why

giova90

Moebius
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2014
    Hi hackalars nice to meet you andrew...yes i am (if you take this question XD)...great steps boys really great lucky...i ve starting to re-read this new thread(vi siete superati,, non mi veniva in inglese)

...not too far i hope to re-start with hacking ...even if i'm not high as your level...and i hope to make a good rom...now pokemon the third element will erase from all mind (and all sites)...it's time to begin XD......i hope in your answer bye!

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    You should incluse it with the download, since many people don't know how to google... lol.

Hey! I LOVE Google! My Homepage is Google! I buy Google's stock! In fact, I'm using Google Chrome RIGHT THIS SECOND!
    Yes, I have Googled it. Didn't work for some reason. Followed every step. *sigh*
    This looks good, can't wait to use it on my hack!

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2010
    Hello Giova90!! I remember you and me at the beginning of our rom hacker life! Do you always make tiles?

giova90

Moebius
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2014
    i re-start to make some days ago...i'm preparing a new hack ...better than other...but i decided to not post anything...also because now it can be modify all!XD...(please i'm hacking fire red now...how many times i'm waiting for the DaN to support my hack???.....anyway ...have you already asked to hack mew???...he found a mode to make the clock in fire red...and in a video on his youtube has applied the DaN on the rom! check it!)
    and answ....XDXD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back