• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daycare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    Hey Community

I will be providing a temporary service (may become permanent depending on how popular and successful my idea is). My concept is that I will raise a pokemon to LVL 100 for you. It doesn't matter what pokemon they are. I only have a few terms:

1. First and for most, Do not give me illigitamate pokemon to train. If you do, you won't get it back, and I will not deal with you again. One strike and that's it
    2. One pokemon per person
    3. If you cant provide anything I want in return, then I'm sorry,I won't train something for you
    4. If you what anything special done to it, such as if you want me to RNG egg it and have 6 IVs and a certain moveset, I would expect something lucrative in return since that is going to take much longer for me. If you want your moveset and you have TMs for it, please give them to me over the trade as as well as any evolutionary items required (I WILL NOT BE USING MY OWN FOR YOU). You can request when you want the moves taught and when you want it evolved.
    5. Before I accept to train something for you, we will disscuss what you want and the what I would like in return. This will happen until we agree on something orif I say no if you're being unreasonable
    6. Gen VI only

Here is what I want
    Items (in order of preference)
    Spoiler:

Pokemon (in order of preference)
    Spoiler:

I will not put it in the Day Care, It will be done all by me.

First ten people who PM me and who have agreed with the terms will have their pokemon trained for them.

Must have received your pokemon before Thursday afternoon, sorry about the short notice, otherwise it will be an unknown amount of time before I will have internet access. My time zone is Australian Eastern Standard Time after 5 pm

Cheers
    Kirky

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    One question, what do you mean "If you want your moveset and you have TMs for it, please give them to me over the trade"? TMs don't get used up, they're unlimited use and can't be held by a pokemon, so how would someone give you TMs for a move?

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • One question, what do you mean "If you want your moveset and you have TMs for it, please give them to me over the trade"? TMs don't get used up, they're unlimited use and can't be held by a pokemon, so how would someone give you TMs for a move?

I guess he refers to older generations where TMs would expire after one use.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back