• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DBZ comic

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    yes I did but I can't fit 4 people on the same thing so choose which ones u want

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
  • Ok how bought Vageta and Cell.
    comic140hj.png
    Look collsly at the window.

Last edited:

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
  • Ya say was he DPing alot when you two got parid? And now the momit you'v all been waiting for! *Erey music plays*
    comic155fk.png
    It... It's Alive!

Last edited:

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Hmmm A pretty good effect for fusion in paint, but you need to improve on a lot of things.

First, Spelling. I am presuming that Oh shot is Oh Shoot

Vageta is Vegeta

Goko is Goku
    I won't kill you on the names because everyone has a different way... But you really have to work on your spelling. And also, make panels (not panuls). Proper Panels with the line tool. It looks much more neat and professional.

I advise you to do textboxes, it gives you a much better idea of who's speaking.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Listen, this is to help you improve. I have used your most recent comic and I have made remarks on the grammar. Of course, if you want to continue your comic like this and never really improve I can't stop you. I'm not saying that your comic is bad. I'm just saying how you can improve.

In the First Panel, 'What Happened?' Who is saying 'What Happened' Is it Goku or Vegeta? In the 2nd panel who is saying 'What The?' And in the 3rd Panel, is Goku and Vegeta saying Oh Come On as if they think Frieza and Coola are doing something stupid? Or if Frieza telling Coola to fuse with him?

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • yes, it matters. also, you really need to improve your spelling. "oh shot" was where i got confuzzled.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • no logmon1, it's not flaming, i'm telling you how to IMPROVE. I'm telling you where i got confused, but if you'd rather argue with me, that's fine.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Its not considered rude if someone gives you advice. Spelling does need more work. Have you seen a real sprite comic? One that is really famous? If you haven't, you should. I'm thinkin of doing a Sprite Comic guide sometime soon.

Back