• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death Jade 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ooc:okay the boy is Ari.you guys are in quicksand and I'm fighting a whole herd of geomancers.

"Ok...so you don't want to fight me.you know...well if I wanted to I could kill you.heh heh."I said charging at them.I slashed one on the arm another I punched in the gut.however when I was attacking the next one he sent vines at my sword.
    "let go of my blade you misreable little punk!!"I yelled kicking him.he was knocked down but then the other geomancers attacked with there vines and had me encased in the plants.I couldn't move much less attack.there was an option though.if I could only reach it.
    "hey guys is that all you've got?"I asked them mockingly.I reached for the dagger that was on the string around my neck.I was well practiced at throwing daggers when they were in my mouth.

Years
    ooc:nah..I mean that I want to see what kind of person Ari is.I didn't mean that he was attacking us just that I want to get past the geomancers.I am confusing in this RP aren't I?

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    OOC: I'm confused as well. Let's just say, me and Kururu are free of the sand and we are all trying to fight our way through this resistance.

IC: I unholstered my gun once more, and rapidly, began shooting at all the enemies I could see.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Kururu Casted fire spells at the geomancers "It isn't working!" She yellse getting hit by vines, and water.

Years
    I threw the dagger and it hit its mark.this gave me enough time to escape the trap I was confined in.just as I was running past a geomancer to get another one a light blue beam cross right beside me.
    "Geeze.watch where you aim that gun dunce."I said.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "Aieeeee! I'm on it! Lets goooooo!" Kururu said kicking her little legs, and flapping her wings wildly. "Aaaaarg!" She screamed getting hit by sevral attacks, Before casting Aeroga around the group, and flying directly above them.

Years
    "Run?I would prefer not to but I've got to keep this Ari kid safe from you vile little things."I replied.I ran back over to the tree and jumped up it to the highest branches.from there I jumped into the sky so I was level with the farie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back