• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death Jade 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    " The world is a cruel place Kururu!" I screamed." The king must die. I realized what's been going on thanks to the Chaos. He changed the world, and now everyone is his slave. He MUST die! No matter what it takes, I will kill the king. He shuoldn't even be titled King. He is a disgrace. Now, unless you'd like to try and stop me, I suggest you get out of my WAY!!!!"
    I screamed, poiting my Masamune right at them.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Kururu Stood her ground "Is that a dare? You'll get no further mister! I- I mean Kururu will stop you!Give the king a chance!" She said. She felt connected to the king, in some way, She couldn't explain it though...

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    " If you decide that is your choice, then you shall die as well. I suggest you move. I'd rather not kill my friend," I said. I emphazied the word friend, to try and break her mind as she did mine.
    " Now," I said, Masamune extended," What will it be?"

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    " For someone faced with almost certain death, you seem very calm. I like that quality in a warrior. You may join me if you wish, but I will not be responsible for your safety," I looked towards Kururu and asked," So what will it be?'

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "I am not going to cave in. You are my friend, But I insist you Speak with him first!" She insisted Fluttering above the ground. "I feel a strange connection with him... It's... Strange"

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    " I have nothing to speak about with that...rat!" I said." He has done wrong, terribly wrong. Do you know nothing child? What he has done could destroy the balance of the world, and in turn, destroy all existance. Is that what you want? If it is, then you deserve death as well. I will kill the king, and no one, not even you, can stop me!" I yelled.

I made my way past her, Masamune just sheathed, and began planning out my attack.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "But, Is there a chance That it wasn't his fault? Maybe he used His power for someting innocent at first, But it Corrupted him? You can't be so Swordhappy!"

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I nodded to the guy. "I will join you, and don't worry about my safety, that's my business" I said to him as I slowly walked towards him. I was silent, maybe waiting for him to explain an attack that we or 'atleast' him would do.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    " Ha! You've got spunk! I'll give you that much! It's a shame you have to die!" I said.

I lifted my arms and calmed my mind. I took aim, and was very precise. With one swipe, Kururu had been slain.
    " Let's go! We have a job to do! " I said to him, walking towards the castle.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "Sorry mister, I stood up for something and was cut down... Bye friend..." SHe said with her dying breath.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: WHY THE HELL FEMP'S CHARACTER IS ALWAYS KILLED!!!!!!!

ic: I gave one more look to Karuru. I got a bit sad, looking at her... dying. I looked at the ground then at Karuru, "good-bye Karuru" I thought as I turned around and said to him "yeah! let's go!". I followed him like if nothing has happened, but I still have that scene in my mind, and I will never forget when I saw Karuru ,dead, on the ground.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Death Jade 2

Kururu Just laid there, dead

Years
    ooc:MAX HELP ME GET HIM!!!!.
    "Shut up you farie.you.the one with this so called chaos.stop.the boy called Ari,the king.he may be innocent.however he could also be not so innocent.let me scout him out and you help your friend.do it or I will have to kill you.not so noble one."I said stopping in front of him.I had my blade drawn and in front of them.
    "I shall not let you pass.you should heed this command."I said waiting to see how they would react.
    "can you fight knowing that you killed your friend?"I said to the transformer.then I turned to the other one."can you fight knowing you did nothing to help this newly found friend?

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    OOC: I already explained to him what's happening, don't worry. It'll work out. :D

IC: I drew my Masamune and said," The name is Vincent, and you can either stay and try and fight, or perish. Either way, the king will die. Suppose you stop me, what's to stop all the others who are going after him? Do you honestly believe I am the only one after him? Do you honestly believe you can stop me alone? Your blade seems like a dagger in the eyes of my Masamune and you are nothing but an apple, waiting to be cut down."
    I laughed and said," You choose your fate. I am choosing to kill the king. Kururu chose her fate. Now, it is your turn to choose your own."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I closed my eyes and turned my head around. Turned back again at the guy who has stepped infront of us. "first of all, yes, I can still fight, and second, would you step aside?" I told him with a cold look. "if you're not gonna move, I think I don't have another choice" I said then unsheated my sword and pointed it straight at him. "move... if you don't want to end like that fairy"

ooc: you know we can't do anything for him Jason

Years
    ooc:yeah...he always kills himself..and my real names not Jason.
    "Yes you are not the only ones who are going after him.but maybe you are the most iggnorant.look around you.does this look like an act of evil cruelty?or does it look like a world made up by someone?you know inside you killing is not the best solution this time."I said.I had them in my gaze ready to fight."I should know.........I have killed many before.let us scout out the castle and we will see if killing is the right thing.you will hear my words.you will also bring the farie.it shall serve as a reminder for the evil deeds you have done."I said walking towards where they were headed.I wasn't afraid of them striking me in the back, I had seen too many battles to be hit by such an unworthy attack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back