• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DeathOfBlades Super Awesome Trading Center!

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    yea sounds good we can if you want to, lets do it now ^.^

and sorry for the double posting its not me its my computer it somehow keeps sending it twice when i click it i guess it lags and then i click again so it "sends" 2 of the same message

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    you got offline earlier on the xbox..wasnt sure what you meant. since its on emerald do you mean i have to wait for you to transfer it or does it just mean no?

vobgro

Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    Can I have a piplup? at lv.10 or below?

FC: 1033 3620 2177

SoMetagross

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Hey im interested in a GAMESTOP Pichu because i was unable to attend the event, what specifically are you looking for it? I don't have a thread up anymore because i haven't been on in months but if you give me a list i can see what i can do.

Pearlone

Beginning Mapper Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    I'm really looking for a Pupitar. I just restarted the game and im only done with 6th gym, so I don't have much to offer except for my Eevee lv 30. If you could trade me, please
    Name: Dawn
    FC: 0990 5305 2379
    Game: Pokemon Platinum

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    my friend code

my name on the game is Nik. my friend code is 4727-1400-6080. i want quilava. i will give event arceus. game soul silver.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Interested in your Darkrai movie 07, 10 ANNIV typhlosion, and 10 ANNIV ho oh, CMT for events please!

Back