• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    You may bring the Pokémon that needs to be checked in the second part of the Trade ^^ I'm just a bit sleepy xD

Lmao sweet xD PC Is ahead by 1 and a half though o.o

Edit:

@Bass: You're welcome. And Thanks too ^^

PC has the correct time on mine. And I'm almost ready with the event. (Same FC right?)

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    thanks a lot man seriously you're helping me build my sandstorm team :) i'm a total noob though i just do it for fun

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    xD Sometimes it's 4:05 when it's actually 4:04 o.o Smogon's is ahead by almost 20 minutes though, I don't know how to fix that xD

And yep, my Diamond one. ^^

I'm getting into wifi. And some of the other sites I'm on are off by hours o_o and I know I clicked the right time zone, but I just try to ignore it :P

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    thanks a lot man seriously you're helping me build my sandstorm team :) i'm a total noob though i just do it for fun

o.o; Your welcome again mate ^^ I have only built 2 OU Teams. Their both okay, but I like my second one more. I have to transfer around 20 Pokémon to my Pearl, and get some one to do me a few more Banners. I have like 10 Different HP'd Surskits. Scratch that, 8, and 5 are shiny xD

Edit:

@Ryuk: Lmao! Yeah. I just look at my time and I minus the difference xD

larrysturtle

Let's battle :)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Spoiler:

cmt for those?

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Spoiler:

cmt for those?

Which Roselia is it, the Shiny or Non-Shiny one? I'm trying to make my DSi connect to Wi-Fi but it's being a pain. Nevermind, It connected xD And I don't have an Ambipom o.o

He's great at providing good teams ^-^ my entire OU team was bred by him

xD Thanks mate ^^ I helped Pwnobi and a few others too, but that was a long time ago o.o The thread's going to have 1k Posts soon, and I might do something xD

Also Ryuk, I can't see you on Wi-Fi? o.o

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Sorry for taking so long, my wifi wasn't working, so now I'm restarting my DS hopefully that will work. I'll be right in.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Sorry for taking so long, my wifi wasn't working, so now I'm restarting my DS hopefully that will work. I'll be right in.

Oh I see xD Nither was I though x.x; Hopefully we can get this trade done soon ^^ Was the Pokémon that needs to be checked another Jirachi? o.o I read that there are 8 possibilities for it xD

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Oh I see xD Nither was I though x.x; Hopefully we can get this trade done soon ^^ Was the Pokémon that needs to be checked another Jirachi? o.o I read that there are 8 possibilities for it xD

Yes...its a jirachi XD This one is lax though, is that a possibility? :o And this will be my second to last jirachi till I get one from yomamathecableguy, because there's one on a thread that someone said they hack checked...but I'd still like to have it double checked. (They haven't responded to my post yet) Sorry for flooding you with Jirachis XD

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    *sniffs* is that a give away i smell this weekend 0.o

If I get everything ready on my Games and have the Sections opened, yes. But for now, the 1,000th Poster gets to choose either 3 Pokémon from my whole thread, regardless of Section, or 3 Pokémon IV Bred and Fully EV Trained with Full Redistributable Rights o.o;

EDIT:

@Larry: I'll be sure to PM you in a few mate ^^
    @Ryuk: Lmao. He had a Shiny Celebi. Which was hacked, so I doubt his would be Shiny. Manaphy's the only Shiny Event that I know of o.o

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    i guess thats me lol :P

muahahahaha my nefarious plan to distract you work i knew you'd never notice

congratz on 1000 btw

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    first i mostly wanna get my pokes nicknamed then i guess i'll choose lol (most likely would bea couple iv bred pokes)
    thats 1003 replies lol the first post counts as a post in the corner it say #1000 :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back