• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    first i mostly wanna get my pokes nicknamed then i guess i'll choose lol (most likely would bea couple iv bred pokes)
    thats 1003 replies lol the first post counts as a post in the corner it say #1000 :P

Lmao alright. Any idea on the nicknames yet? xD

I'm in wifi now for the second part :)

I think I'm missing something o.o

@Larry: I'll PM you now ^^

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    yup i have them all picked out
    Sneasel-Pepto (nausea, heartburn....lol)
    Machamp-Hanes
    Snorlax-gluttony(so original XD)
    Lucario-Scout
    Shelgon-Ryu(once again original)
    Bronzong-Notre Dame(i think there is just enough room lol but there may be no space between them 0.o)

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I brought 4 PKMN with me when you had 5 o.o Or is that Umbreon a Filler? o.o Also, you can keep the Infernape xD It's going to be part of my Trophy Case Pokémon once I get someone for the Banners ._.;

I always carry my umbreon when I can. I like what it looks like when it follows me. XD And umbreon is just awesome in general. Cool! thanks for the infernape! I'll be collecting more events so I'll be back to trade more, and maybe make requests :0

Edit: @Valor: Your snorlax name inspired me to make a team and name each of them after the seven deadly sins :O I'm going to work on that now.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    yup i have them all picked out
    Sneasel-Pepto (nausea, heartburn....lol)
    Machamp-Hanes
    Snorlax-gluttony(so original XD)
    Lucario-Scout
    Shelgon-Ryu(once again original)
    Bronzong-Notre Dame(i think there is just enough room lol but there may be no space between them 0.o)

o.o Well I haven't gotten a reply from Larry, so I'll trade once I finish hack checking Ryuk's Jirachi.

@Ryuk:

Lmao, just like my Pidgeot xD I have had tough luck with that LG. -.- I decided to hunt on a Parent Chansey on my FR, but oh my, 5 chanseys on the Safari zone and none have been caught -.-;

valor555

Years
    @ ryuk
    that was actually my original plan but then sneasel's bright pink was just screaming pepto bismol XD

@Death wenever you can fit me in buddy ^-^

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    o.o Well I haven't gotten a reply from Larry, so I'll trade once I finish hack checking Ryuk's Jirachi.

@Ryuk:

Lmao, just like my Pidgeot xD I have had tough luck with that LG. -.- I decided to hunt on a Parent Chansey on my FR, but oh my, 5 chanseys on the Safari zone and none have been caught -.-;

I hate the safari zone -__- its so annoying especially when you find a really rare pokemon and then they run away even after you throw whichever one is *supposed* to make them less likely to run.

Edit: @Valor: Lol, I saw a shiny weavile named Cleopatra, I thought that was a pretty good name, but I do see pepto bismol XD

larrysturtle

Let's battle :)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    got your pm, lemme transfer metagross from my SS to my diamond where i can clone it

edit: and congratz on your 1000+ posts, you are probably the nicest guy on PC

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    @ ryuk
    that was actually my original plan but then sneasel's bright pink was just screaming pepto bismol XD

@Death wenever you can fit me in buddy ^-^

Crap, those Pokémon were bred in my Pearl. -.-; I'll get my Second aR and clone some fillers in Pearl ^^ I love 2 AR's (Used to be 4, 2 got busted), but I love my Wifey way more ^^

I hate the safari zone -__- its so annoying especially when you find a really rare pokemon and then they run away even after you throw whichever one is *supposed* to make them less likely to run.

Edit: @Valor: Lol, I saw a shiny weavile named Cleopatra, I thought that was a pretty good name, but I do see pepto bismol XD

Pepto Bismol Just screams sheer "Drink Me and I'll make you Puke Instantly-Med" whenever I see it. The results for the Jirachi are at the bottom ^^

got you pm, lemme transfer metagross from my SS to my diamond where i can clone it

Crap, I have those IV Bred on my Pearl D: Mind if we trade tonight? I have a lot of things to do D:

Well Ryuk, here are the results for your Jirachi:

Sorry to say this, but you know what "Unknown GBA Type." and "Invalid Trash Bytes" mean by now. So I don't have to say that foul word that makes your eyes sting and burn like the flaming Sun that slowly crisps Valor's Hair until it completely turns Green for some unknown reason.

Image for Reference:

Spoiler:

EDIT:

@Bass: Right now nope xD But I will let you know when I do though o.o

larrysturtle

Let's battle :)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    ohh okay, just saw your response so ignore my pm xD

i can trade later tonight, thats fine !

valor555

Years
    I thought that only happened to blonde people my hair is a pretty dark brown 0.o... i kinda wanna dye my hair green now XD 2 AR's thats twice as many as i have....+2 0.o

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    cool im more into it when it's for someone else. spread the word for me free ev training lol

I will, I just have to open another Section for that xD I'm planning on having:

UT
    Catching Projects Done
    Breeding Projects Done
    Recommended Users

I just need the banners. If I don't get them anytime soon, I'll make them myself, although they'll be crappy xD

valor555

Years
    you are one weird goth 0.o you have emotions and go to the beach 0.o
    and why'd you use kadabras XD this will take forever XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back