• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Alright, use my Diamond as well ^^ And whatever it is, I'll probably find out once I set my sights on it. I'm heading in now ^^

Okay. I read the rules but I want to double check... Do you want what you give me as collateral back?

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Okay. I read the rules but I want to double check... Do you want what you give me as collateral back?

Aye, you could've picked a Pokémon as a collateral form my Thread, but seeing as I'm using my Diamond, I could give you an EV'd Poké if you'd like. Although, I'm pretty sure I don't want any copies of any Pokémon, my boxes are already cramped -.-

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Aye, you could've picked a Pokémon as a collateral form my Thread, but seeing as I'm using my Diamond, I could give you an EV'd Poké if you'd like. Although, I'm pretty sure I don't want any copies of any Pokémon, my boxes are already cramped -.-

Alright. It's totally up to you. I'll gladly give it back, but I brought in something random, in case you wanted me to keep it.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Take care of my Rayquaza, I got it in my first Ruby game, and apparently it has great IV's x.x It's EV'd though xD

EDIT: Also, I can give your Darkrai back in a bit, just gotta back-up my Sav real quick ^^

Take your time. I'll wait.

So... I get to keep it? It is impressive. That much is certain.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Yes you can ^^ Also, I already have your Darkrai in my Computer, so I can send it back to you right away o.o

Alright then. I'll honestly be shocked if it is legit, considering it's a GTS snag... I just need to know for sure.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Alright then. I'll honestly be shocked if it is legit, considering it's a GTS snag... I just need to know for sure.

Ohoho, I found out what that "Fishy" feeling was.

It's Shininess is what hit me. A Darkrai is a Event Pokémon, or an NPC, in other words. You can only Chain (From what I know) a Pokémon that's hiding inside the grass, and not an actual NPC. It would have been legit if it said "Common/Uncommon NDS" but seeing as it has "Chain Shiny", it had it's PID Messed with, leading to it being Hacked. The GTS just rips people off blindly x.x

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Ohoho, I found out what that "Fishy" feeling was.

It's Shininess is what hit me. A Darkrai is a Event Pokémon, or an NPC, in other words. You can only Chain (From what I know) a Pokémon that's hiding inside the grass, and not an actual NPC. It would have been legit if it said "Common/Uncommon NDS" but seeing as it has "Chain Shiny", it had it's PID Messed with, leading to it being Hacked. The GTS just rips people off blindly x.x

Wow... Very subtly so. And I'm aware. But I've found a few legit before, on strokes of luck. I'm just sad this isn't one of them. Darkrai is the only legendary I don't have anymore.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Wow... Very subtly so. And I'm aware. But I've found a few legit before, on strokes of luck. I'm just sad this isn't one of them. Darkrai is the only legendary I don't have anymore.

So have a, Shiny Milotic, Palkia & Dialga. Most Jirachi's, Mew's, Celebi's, Shaymin's & Darkrai's are hacked though, since you can't trade for an Arceus on the GTS. But now it's your choice, you may spit back into the GTS and hope for a better one, or Release it. Although putting it in the GTS wouldn't make you better than whoever gave it to you, I'm afraid :/

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    So have a, Shiny Milotic, Palkia & Dialga. Most Jirachi's, Mew's, Celebi's, Shaymin's & Darkrai's are hacked though, since you can't trade for an Arceus on the GTS. But now it's your choice, you may spit back into the GTS and hope for a better one, or Release it. Although putting it in the GTS wouldn't make you better than whoever gave it to you, I'm afraid :/

I'm going to release the hack, and hope to find someone here that will accept something of mine for a legit darkrai. I don't care if it's shiny or not, I just want one. ;-;

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I could give you mine, but it's already EV'd x.x

That doesn't matter to me. Like I said, I just want a legit one. X3
    If you were kind enough to provide one for me, well, I'd try to find something worth it.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    That doesn't matter to me. Like I said, I just want a legit one. X3
    If you were kind enough to provide one for me, well, I'd try to find something worth it.

No need, I finished my Dex on all of my Games except Diamond & HG long ago. already have my 5 stars, so I don't think I need anything o.o;; Add my Platinum FC, and I'll add your Diamond's, and I'll get on Wi-Fi in a bit.

EDIT:

@Bass:

Konnichiwa mate! Not so well, long bad week has been knocking my head around x.x But I'll CYT in a bit. ^^

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    No need, I finished my Dex on all of my Games except Diamond & HG long ago. already have my 5 stars, so I don't think I need anything o.o;; Add my Platinum FC, and I'll add your Diamond's, and I'll get on Wi-Fi in a bit.

Thank you so much! I bow to your kindness! *bows* 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back