• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    lol i do what i can :P
    and i cant think of 7 other pokes ;-;

but i would like
    Scyther(shiny)
    Adamant
    Flawless
    Technician
    U-turn
    just throw 7 other random pokes my way

Edit: @Fiery and i thought you knew what you were talking about :P

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Also, Fast Egg Hatch & Instant egg help a lot, along with IV Checking. Other than that, 3 years of pure breeding. When I made my first few batches of PKMN, this is what they said to me:

Ever since then, I didn't feel like trading here anymore. That was roughly 2-3 years ago though.

HG's easier with the Items, but kinda screws you up since most breeders use Everstone for the nature. I'm kinda used to hatching 100 eggs in one hour. But thanks mate ^^ You just need practice o.o

@Fiery: Valor just owned o.o
    @Valor: LMFAO! XD!

Yeah, I had problems with Meowth for the nature, I kept getting bashful, impish or mild with no everstones being held, so I had to breed using the one jolly I got and an everstone. Fast hatch and IV Check do speed it up a lot, but I can't find the Instant Egg code for HG. And those people that accused you of hacking are jerks >_< Don't listen to them! Every site has its share of rude users.

EDIT: @Fiery: lmao

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    I though XD was a laughing face LOL

LMAO! XD!

@Valor:

Alright mate. I'll begin breeding on Monday. Oh how I hate Mondays x.x

EDIT:

@Ryuk: Aye mate. I didn't listen to them back then, but I still had a feeling of just leaving PC. And so I did, I moved to Smogon. They gave me a few breeding requests, and I actually have some OLD Pokémon that I never added to the thread. They're from '08. o.o

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
    Lol!
    =(
    Well I'll see you Wi-Fi then.
    The guy who accused you sounds so...><
    Must be really offputting when people just accuse you of hacking.

EDIT: Did you remove me from your Roster?

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    @Ryuk: Aye mate. I didn't listen to them back then, but I still had a feeling of just leaving PC. And so I did, I moved to Smogon. They gave me a few breeding requests, and I actually have some OLD Pokémon that I never added to the thread. They're from '08. o.o

Here's the info on the pokes to nickname:

Crawdaunt
    OT: LyDFrvr
    ID: 13881
    NN: Envy

Lopunny
    OT: Luis
    ID: 54624
    NN: Lust

Let me know if you can trade now, or if you want to wait till later. (Sorry it took so long to finish EV-ing them, I had to stop half way, my pain meds were making me nauseated ><) Thanks!

Edit: Okay, I fail, you also have my other breeding request (from the giveaway) in your IV bred section >_<

Charmander
    Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 31|31|31|30|31|31
    Moves: Belly Drum|Flamethrower
    Ability: Blaze

So again, that's one less breeding project you have to do XD Sorry for being so unobservant. XP

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Wow Death Mande people keep on saying those pokes dont look legit or those pokes seem suspicious i can see why you stoped trading here long ago :o (now goes back to lurk your thread)

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Lol!
    =(
    Well I'll see you Wi-Fi then.
    The guy who accused you sounds so...><
    Must be really offputting when people just accuse you of hacking.

EDIT: Did you remove me from your Roster?

I removed and re-added your FC, I had 4 of yours x.x;; But take good care of the Feebas, that's HP Grass. o.o (You didn't specify which one you wanted)

Here's the info on the pokes to nickname:

Crawdaunt
    OT: LyDFrvr
    ID: 13881
    NN: Envy

Lopunny
    OT: Luis
    ID: 54624
    NN: Lust

Let me know if you can trade now, or if you want to wait till later. (Sorry it took so long to finish EV-ing them, I had to stop half way, my pain meds were making me nauseated ><) Thanks!

Edit: Okay, I fail, you also have my other breeding request (from the giveaway) in your IV bred section >_<

Charmander
    Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 31|31|31|30|31|31
    Moves: Belly Drum|Flamethrower
    Ability: Blaze

So again, that's one less breeding project you have to do XD Sorry for being so unobservant. XP

Lmao! You'll have to send the Crawdaunt over to my HG, and my Lopunny towards my Pearl. Also, before we trade, does Charmander need a nickname? ^^

Wow Death Mande people keep on saying those pokes dont look legit or those pokes seem suspicious i can see why you stoped trading here long ago :o (now goes back to lurk your thread)

LMAO! Aye mate, they keep flaming at me, so I let the Thread die. I tried 2 more times, but they just kept saying I hacked. So I just moved. I had already practiced a lot, and those first few 5-6 were merely just the beginning ^^

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Lmao! You'll have to send the Crawdaunt over to my HG, and my Lopunny towards my Pearl. Also, before we trade, does Charmander need a nickname? ^^

Hehe, yes could you name Charmander Wrath =D Also, will charmander be on HG or Pearl (that way I know which one to trade to which game) Thanks!

Edit: @Valor: or set in a tank with a lot of hungry gyarados

Last edited:

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Any one who flames you should be smacked up side the head with a magikarp o.0

LMFAO! That made me spill my soda, thus leading to my late reply. Lmao.

Hehe, yes could you name Charmander Wrath =D Also, will charmander be on HG or Pearl (that way I know which one to trade to which game) Thanks!

Edit: @Valor: or set in a tank with a lot of hungry gyarados

Charmander will be on Pearl, I'll nickname him now and get on Wi-fi in a bit.

@Yum: I know right xD

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Alright, heading in now.

EDIT: Also, Add my HG FC Ryuk.

@Valor: Coca Cola, I don't like Pepsi that much x.x

I think I have your HG FC, but I'm not sure, if you don't see me when you get on with HG, I'll add you.

Coke is much better than Pepsi (No matter how many people say they taste the same)

Edit: Forgot fodder sorry >_<

EDIT2: That donphan is yours, I ev'd it and cloned it. So you don't have to worry about doing anything with it. :D

Last edited:

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    I like canned pepsi better than canned coke but fountain coke beats all ^-^ but mountain dew and cherry coke will always be my favorites

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    @Death lol you spilled your soda XD

Lmao

I think I have your HG FC, but I'm not sure, if you don't see me when you get on with HG, I'll add you.

Coke is much better than Pepsi (No matter how many people say they taste the same)

Edit: Forgot fodder sorry >_<

EDIT2: That donphan is yours, I ev'd it and cloned it. So you don't have to worry about doing anything with it. :D

I'll add it to my EV'd list and credit you for EV'ing it. ^^ And pepsi tastes more watery.

Cherry Coke is better then regular coke :p

I like canned pepsi better than canned coke but fountain coke beats all ^-^ but mountain dew and cherry coke will always be my favorites

=P I prefer Root Beer/Alcohol Root Beer/Cream Soda. Though Sprite & Coca Cola do cut my throat nicely ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back