• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    No I think he meant the game, why else would it be under the quote of me telling the price

time to play some borderlands :D

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    i can trade now. the first 3 poke you requested required my diamond FC the last 2 my silver.

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    Do you have a crown Raikou, if not ill give it to you for

Level 100 ~ Speed Boost ~ Jolly @ Leftovers
    IV's: 31|31|31|31|31|31
    EV's: 176 HP|252 ATK|82 SPEED
    Stats: 307 HP|279 ATK|126 DEF|122 SP.ATK|136 SP.DEF|416 SPEED
    Moves: Substitute|X-Scissor|Swords Dance|Baton Pass

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Hello! I was wondering if you started trading again yet or not. Because I'm in desperate need of this Pineco.

Nature: Careful
    Moves: Tackle|Protect
    Ability: Sturdy

I can offer any offer any of thing from my thread. (I'd follow your format, but there's too many stuff to list :cer_eek:)​

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Hey, can I ask a favor of you? I have 12 pokemon on my SS that I want to keep but I also want to restart it, I don't have 2 DS's so can I send them to you then once I get to a point I can trade back for them could you trade them back 2 me?

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Do you have a crown Raikou, if not ill give it to you for

Level 100 ~ Speed Boost ~ Jolly @ Leftovers
    EV's: 176 HP|252 ATK|82 SPEED
    Stats: 307 HP|279 ATK|126 DEF|122 SP.ATK|136 SP.DEF|416 SPEED
    Moves: Substitute|X-Scissor|Swords Dance|Baton Pass

I already have all three crowns, but you can have that for free if you'd like ^^

Hello! I was wondering if you started trading again yet or not. Because I'm in desperate need of this Pineco.

Nature: Careful
    Moves: Tackle|Protect
    Ability: Sturdy

I can offer any offer any of thing from my thread. (I'd follow your format, but there's too many stuff to list :cer_eek:)​

Just let me know when you can trade and I'll send it over. I'm falling asleep though x.x

Hey, can I ask a favor of you? I have 12 pokemon on my SS that I want to keep but I also want to restart it, I don't have 2 DS's so can I send them to you then once I get to a point I can trade back for them could you trade them back 2 me?

Sure. I'll keep them inside my Platinum under a Box labeled with your name, just let me know when you can trade ^^

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Thank you man! You are a GOD! My FC is in my sig (obviously). :cer_tongue: I'll see you there.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Well thank you so much Poseidon/Neptune...wait those are gods of seas...either way you're still awesome. :cer_love: Thanks again! :D

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Well thank you so much Poseidon/Neptune...wait those are gods of seas...either way you're still awesome. :cer_love: Thanks again! :D

They're both the same, they just have different names in different religions ^^ I prefer using Poseidon though. Or Hades xD; But anyways, take good care of it. Hope it's useful for you in battle. And you're welcome! ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back