• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I'll add it to my EV'd list and credit you for EV'ing it. ^^ And pepsi tastes more watery.

=P I prefer Root Beer/Alcohol Root Beer/Cream Soda. Though Sprite & Coca Cola do cut my throat nicely ^^

Thanks ^_^ I had some more of your things EV'd too, but I'll trade them over as fodder when we trade for the stuff from the giveaway. Pepsi does taste more watery.

Root Beer is probably my favorite soda drink ^^

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    i hate root bear >.<
    and i hate when people use ubers in battle when i say OU (dumb darkrai)

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Thanks ^_^ I had some more of your things EV'd too, but I'll trade them over as fodder when we trade for the stuff from the giveaway. Pepsi does taste more watery.

Root Beer is probably my favorite soda drink ^^

Lmao. No worries mate ^^ And yeah, Pepsi is kinda funny x.x I love Root Beer, but I love it more if my Wifey has some on her xD Well anyways, I'm heading out for the night. Good night everyone, hopefully this time I can sleep ^^

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Lmao. No worries mate ^^ And yeah, Pepsi is kinda funny x.x I love Root Beer, but I love it more if my Wifey has some on her xD Well anyways, I'm heading out for the night. Good night everyone, hopefully this time I can sleep ^^

Good night! I hope I can sleep tonight too >_<

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years

eww that sounds sticky 0.o

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    eww that sounds sticky 0.o

Lmao, no, It sounds awesome xD! Well anyways, I re-started pearl on an Emulator, and I'm on my 4th badge. I cloned and passed a few dittos, and I'm starting to get near flawless already, with spreads of 31|30|31|31|31|31. So now it's up to you guys to choose o.o Either I breed your PKMN with my Death OT, or with my Old one. Sad thing is I can't nickname the ones with Death OT, since it's too much hard work x.x

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Lmao, no, It sounds awesome xD! Well anyways, I re-started pearl on an Emulator, and I'm on my 4th badge. I cloned and passed a few dittos, and I'm starting to get near flawless already, with spreads of 31|30|31|31|31|31. So now it's up to you guys to choose o.o Either I breed your PKMN with my Death OT, or with my Old one. Sad thing is I can't nickname the ones with Death OT, since it's too much hard work x.x

I'd like mine nicknamed, so the old OT I guess. And you are a master breeder, what do you expect =P

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    If I were a master breeder I'd have my Dittos poop out a mini ditto, which I would nickname DeathMini or something -.-;; But anyways, xD, old OT it is. I'll start breeding on Monday I suppose. ^^

I always thought that dittos should breed by separation, like you could split one ditto and have two, since they're just goo. Anyway, your 'DeathMini' could be a ditto prevo in Gen V xD That does raise a question of where dittos come from if they can't breed....

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    I always thought that dittos should breed by separation, like you could split one ditto and have two, since they're just goo. Anyway, your 'DeathMini' could be a ditto prevo in Gen V xD That does raise a question of where dittos come from if they can't breed....

Ditto's are mutant blobs of Purple Play-Doh ^^ If they do make a pre-evo for it in Gen V, that would be kinda silly. The only move the DeathMini would know is Transform, and the only difference it would have would be it's size. Ditto should have an Evo, with the size & shape of a Love Bed, or something. I would nickname him, Otto, for some reason x.x

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Ditto's are mutant blobs of Purple Play-Doh ^^ If they do make a pre-evo for it in Gen V, that would be kinda silly. The only move the DeathMini would know is Transform, and the only difference it would have would be it's size. Ditto should have an Evo, with the size & shape of a Love Bed, or something. I would nickname him, Otto, for some reason x.x

Ottos is where my diamond name came from( to) its supposed to go with OT to make OTTO, lame I know but hey, I was having a stupid moment.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011

Nooo DeathMini would only be able to transform into small pokemon, and would be able to breed with baby forms (like pichu and igglybuff) Since ditto can't do that. That would be an amazing Evo though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    If you don't mind

Pokémon: Vulpix
    Item to be attached (If any): Fire Stone if you can
    Nature: Timid
    Nickname (If any): Summer (Winter if shiny)
    IV Spread: 27+ in Sp Atk, Sp Def, and Speed please
    Egg Moves: Energyball
    Shiny (*Since I don't RNG, This is not guaranteed*): If possible, yes
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Special/Preferred Hatch Location: If you're on HGSS, can you hatch it in Cinnaber Island?

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Ottos is where my diamond name came from( to) its supposed to go with OT to make OTTO, lame I know but hey, I was having a stupid moment.

LMAO! But you know, Ditto's Origin would be nice for a Giveaway Story. Too bad they're Kanto Pokémon, and not from Hoenn. Although I think I can fix that ^^

@Ryuk:

DeathMini's and Otto's will rule Gen V xD! They'll breed with legendary PKMN though. -.-

@Batmon: Well I'll try to squeeze in your request to the pending list thing.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    LMAO! But you know, Ditto's Origin would be nice for a Giveaway Story. Too bad they're Kanto Pokémon, and not from Hoenn. Although I think I can fix that ^^

@Ryuk:

DeathMini's and Otto's will rule Gen V xD! They'll breed with legendary PKMN though. -.-

@Batmon: Well I'll try to squeeze in your request to the pending list thing.

YES! Otto will breed with legendaries, DeathMini will breed with babies.

I read a theory somewhere that dittos were mews that lost their form.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Nah, Ditto's are a Mew's poop. That's how they know Transform. Poor little goop was crapped out of a Legend's Ass. Wonder how'd that feel like.

That's a bit of a demeaning origin XD It must be kind of annoying for mew though, just to have dittos coming out of it randomly XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    I just saw that satoshi's pikachu will be distributed july 15 via wi-fi. I will be getting it, do you want a copy?

This also gave me an idea for a event giveaway

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back