• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    if i do get an AR i may start my own shop (lol most of the best things in it will have been bred by you XD) so i'll be able to clone and breed efficiently ^^

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    thats fine, youre gonna need to hack check the deoxys, because the person who traded it to me said its legit but i never had it checked myself

Yeah I will. So I'll let you know if anything comes up once we trade.

if i do get an AR i may start my own shop (lol most of the best things in it will have been bred by you XD) so i'll be able to clone and breed efficiently ^^

Lmao sweet. they're worth around 20 Bucks o.o And no worries mate, I'll be sure to add your PKMN if I ever decide to redistribute peep's PKMN, although they'd be the originals not copies o.o;

valor555

Years
    i will also have to see if there is a code for BP because the prices are so outrageous at the BF that i would not mind cheating for that (i mean come on 64 points for a single punch DX what a rip off) lol though you could breed circles around me anything you see there is yours free ^^

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    ok, ill be ready to trade in about 5 mins so just let me know when you're ready

Konnichiwa, I'll head in right now then ^^

i will also have to see if there is a code for BP because the prices are so outrageous at the BF that i would not mind cheating for that (i mean come on 64 points for a single punch DX what a rip off) lol though you could breed circles around me anything you see there is yours free ^^

Lmao. There's a code for basically anything in the game and if there isn't PokeSav is there o.o Just don't get carried away with it xD! And no worries mate, I'd be a 'fair trader' and let you pick anything you'd want mate ^^

valor555

Years
    You've already been more than generous with me XD everything is free for you
    and don't worry about overkill, i will use an ar for no more than IV/EV checking, Fast Hatch, Cloning, and those Accursed BP DX

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    You've already been more than generous with me XD everything is free for you
    and don't worry about overkill, i will use an ar for no more than IV/EV checking, Fast Hatch, Cloning, and those Accursed BP DX

Lmao, still mate o.o I really don't mind trading anything for you in return for anything mate. ^^

You could also use it for EV Training and what not o.o

valor555

Years
    nope won't use it for that for the same reason i don't use pokemon other people trained, it's no fun doing it that way ^-^ when i get any from people they'll just be put in a box until its' time to clone it and then trade it.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    sorry it took so long, i didnt see your post and just let me know if you find any problems with the pokes

Aye mate, I'll be sure to let you know ^^

nope won't use it for that for the same reason i don't use pokemon other people trained, it's no fun doing it that way ^-^ when i get any from people they'll just be put in a box until its' time to clone it and then trade it.

Lmao, I'm too lazy so yeah >.>;; But whenever I have spare time, I kill over 30 Magikarps for the Speed EV's and I forgot which one gave me Attack D: Anywhos, I'm going to go take a nice small nap with my Wifey and hopefully buy some chocolate syrup once I wake up. I'm in the mood for ice cream! xD! See ya around mate ^^ And good luck with your Eevee! ^^

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Lol, that's what I thought x.x I'll just catch you when you can trade then =) Thanks a ton again!! (Shiny Abra, Adamant Rayquaza, and Flawless UT Lv 1 Rotom)

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    lol until i got to the ice cream i was saying to myself that is so random XD

Actually, I ended up getting marshmallows too. We started throwing them at each other, until we ate 'em all and things happened x.x; Now my back hurts and my hands feel funny x.x;;

Hey I was wondering what you would take for Shiny Metagross or Shiny Beldum.

It pretty much depends on what you offer mate, but sometimes I give things away o.o; So go ahead and offer ^^

Lol, that's what I thought x.x I'll just catch you when you can trade then =) Thanks a ton again!! (Shiny Abra, Adamant Rayquaza, and Flawless UT Lv 1 Rotom)

Lmao. I could trade right now though. I might update the thread soon, once I finish polkop's Wooper, which by the way just needs to be IV checked. Also, I wanna give a big thanks to Erik Destler though, he made my thread a lot neater by deleting those annoying posts in the first page xD

valor555

Years
    Another box down and still no luck ;-;, and i think i'll see if i have time tomorrow to get an AR (lol its not like i have anything to do XD) and if i do make a shop before i get this eevee i'm gonna have a huge giveaway to celebrate XD

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Another box down and still no luck ;-;, and i think i'll see if i have time tomorrow to get an AR (lol its not like i have anything to do XD) and if i do make a shop before i get this eevee i'm gonna have a huge giveaway to celebrate XD

Lmao. Try using a Pokémon with Flame Body in your Party. It'll cut down the hatching process by half o.o You really need an AR badly, xD You'll have to probably hatch at least, 300 Eggs o.o Who knows if you had any flawless IV's or Good IV's with the matching nature in one of those Eevees xD

valor555

Years
    i may not be a master breeder but i know that i have a slugma in my party XD. like i said for this Eevee i don't care about iv's, and thanks to that ever stone i have a much better chance of it being sassy. i was also thinking about naming as well, Umbros if he is male, luneste(or celeste haven't picked which) if she is female. bet you can't guess what it is gonna evolve to :P.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    i may not be a master breeder but i know that i have a slugma in my party XD. like i said for this Eevee i don't care about iv's, and thanks to that ever stone i have a much better chance of it being sassy. i was also thinking about naming as well, Umbros if he is male, luneste(or celeste haven't picked which) if she is female. bet you can't guess what it is gonna evolve to :P.

Lmao, well does the Slugma have flame body? xD I can't remember if it has Flame Body as it's only Ability or if it also has Magma Armor. As for the IV's, it's just a possibility you know >.>; xD! And, total guess, Espeon? =P xD!

valor555

Years
    slugma can have both but it doesnt matter they both get the job done ^^ and you were wrong it's gonna be a vaporeon XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back