• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Can I steal trade for your pokes now that you're on! xDD (Shiny Abra, Adamant Rayquaza, and Flawless UT Lv 1 Rotom)

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    slugma can have both but it doesnt matter they both get the job done ^^ and you were wrong it's gonna be a vaporeon XD

Lmao. I think Flame Body works faster >.>;; Dammit so close! D: But oh my, Pink Vaporeon xD! All it needs is HP Electric and Bold nature and you're good to go! xD

@uskelly: You could've, if you were here 10 minutes ago x.x; I'm going to head out for the night right now xD This chair has officially killed my back, and I'm going to shower & then finish that Wooper. Sorry mate ><;

EDIT:

LMFAO! XD!

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    nope both cut the amount by half, but even with that it still takes 4500 steps to hatch >.>, and sure blame it on the "chair"

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Lmao, well, I could trade probably tomorrow around 5-10PM EST. I might not be here on Wednesday though xD

Well if I can't catch you I'll be back the 26th.^^ So I hope you don't mind if you can wait till then.

Oh quick question if I may ask? I've been trying to get a few SR catchers to find it, but by any chance do you have a shiny IVd Rayquaza coming up one day?

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    nope both cut the amount by half, but even with that it still takes 4500 steps to hatch >.>, and sure blame it on the "chair"

Oh really? I never knew that xD! And sshh >.>;;

Well if I can't catch you I'll be back the 26th.^^ So I hope you don't mind if you can wait till then.

Oh quick question if I may ask? I've been trying to get a few SR catchers to find it, but by any chance do you have a shiny IVd Rayquaza coming up one day?

Well, School starts for me on August 4, so yeah x.x;; I won't be on the weekdays after the 4th though xD! And about the Rayquaza, I really don't know o.o I'd have to spend hours convincing my bro for that :/ And I'm not going to wash his car -.-;

bumps for a great guy ^^, and ten steps to hatch is much easier than 4500

Thanks mate ^^ Actually, if I have 5 Eggs with me, 20 steps for the 1st and 1 step for the rest! xD!

valor555

Years
    i just do it one egg at a time then i'm bored for a second waiting for my next egg XD
    i've gotten regular one that would make an ok curse umbreon using crap parents 29/27/31/x/x/x

Years
    Hey death, would you like to CMT for these 2 pokes please?

Level 80 ~ Modest ~ Flash Fire @ Leftovers
    EV's: 4 HP|253 SP.ATK|253 SPEED
    IV's: 29|18|28|31|28|31
    Moves: Flamethrower|Substitute|Toxic|Iron Head

Level 80 ~ Modest ~ Torrent @ Life Orb
    EV's: 24 HP|252 SP.ATK|234 SPEED
    IV's: 31|31|31|31|31|31
    Moves: Ice Beam|Grass Knot|Hydro-Pump|Agility

hey death if you're free, could i pick these up?

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Is your shiny horsea male or female?

Um, o.o; I'm not sure if you read the description, but Purple font is female while blue font is male. And they aren't normal shinies ><;;

i just do it one egg at a time then i'm bored for a second waiting for my next egg XD
    i've gotten regular one that would make an ok curse umbreon using crap parents 29/27/31/x/x/x

Lmao, could I at least supply you with my Eevee as a parent then? You know you want it! =D

@Live:

Konnichiwa mate! Sure, just add my Diamond FC & I'll add yours and meet up with ya in Wi-Fi in a few ^^

valor555

Years
    you give out more freebies than any one else does that sound like a jerk to you 0.o
    but IMO no not at all but then again i only know yous as death not who you really are

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Just popping in to say hi death! :)

How're things??

Konnichiwa mate! things aren't going so well, but I'm managing to hold things up ^^ Rainy day here though. How are you though? ^^

you give out more freebies than any one else does that sound like a jerk to you 0.o
    but IMO no not at all but then again i only know yous as death not who you really are

Lmao. And true, all of you only know me as Death. Not as Skittlez. I'm really anti-social in person, and I hate making new friends in school. But I recently cleaned my house, and killed my back for it, so I could invite my Wifey over tomorrow. Something came up, that she was going somewhere else, and I stressed out and told her I was going to call her some other time. When I did though, she insisted in me going with her, and since I hate making new friends, I yelled saying no. A few hours ago, she told me I was a Jerk. -Sigh- I really hate the way I am mate. ._.

@Live: I'm in Wi-Fi mate x.x

angelteama

viva mexico!
    Years
    evel 80 ~ Relaxed ~ Sturdy @ Leftovers
    EV's: 252 HP|6 ATK|252 DEF
    IV's: 31|31|31|31|31|31
    Moves: Payback|Substitute|Spikes|Toxic Spikes
    :O
    would u trade it for
    Lv 100 Metagross
    Shiny: Yes