• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
  • There are so many locationsyou can do it in.... cinnabar's mansion, lavender tower, burned tower, that shipwreck from R/S/E, and others and thanks alot it was fun ^-^ goo nigh

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    The shipwreck seems like a good setting for your next story :}

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Of course I'll credit you with the idea (Most of the pokemon with on my thread would be from you anyway) I'm planning on making a thread soon, and I'm probably going to partner with someone I know, but they're away for like 6 weeks or something, so I may make it when they get back.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I think there's 12 there. If there isn't just let me know. ^^

Alright sounds good to me dude! =] though you will be getting a different version of the Aggron. The other version I have is the same, but it has 100& maxed out IVs.

Also is there anything you may want for the 2 breeding requests I mentioned some time back?

Ebrithil.

The Uber Tier Idiot
    Years
  • Despite the fact i got eye ache reading the purple writing i'm interested in two pokes :P

Your EV'd shiny metagross
    And
    Your EV'd gengar (the one WITHOUT substitute)

I have the following EV'd pokes, if you're interested i'll give you natures/moveset/stats:

Shiny EVd Flygon
    Shiny EVd hitmonlee
    Shiny RVd dusknoir
    Shiny EVd wailord
    EVd tyranitar.

Thanks!
    Chris.

I'd like to ask this again now that the event's over? :P

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • the getting free pokemon isnt what interested me it was the story kind of thing lol

Lmao, then I'll probably do another one, but I don't have a certain date for it yet :/

There are so many locationsyou can do it in.... cinnabar's mansion, lavender tower, burned tower, that shipwreck from R/S/E, and others and thanks alot it was fun ^-^ goo nigh
    The shipwreck seems like a good setting for your next story :}

The Shipwreck always Intrigued me, since I always wondered how it got there. Maybe the setting for the next Story will take place in Hoenn? I really don't know xD

Can we request normal stuff now?

Not yet x.x

Of course I'll credit you with the idea (Most of the pokemon with on my thread would be from you anyway) I'm planning on making a thread soon, and I'm probably going to partner with someone I know, but they're away for like 6 weeks or something, so I may make it when they get back.

Lmao, no worries mate xD And oh my o.o And partner threads are always a bit hard to do, and they eventually die out, hence the Elite 5 Thread. x.x

If you were reading carefully he is going to sleep lol

Lmao yes, I was xD

Yes the milotic is the shiny one. Its nature is timid.

Any idea on it's IV's? x.x

Alright sounds good to me dude! =] though you will be getting a different version of the Aggron. The other version I have is the same, but it has 100& maxed out IVs.

Also is there anything you may want for the 2 breeding requests I mentioned some time back?

Lmao no worries. The breeding requests are free, but I still don't know what exactly you wanted x.x

I'd like to ask this again now that the event's over? :P

I'll PM you once I finish handing out the PKMN people won, since I really can't do both at the same time :/ But may I have the information on all of them? Like, Nature, EV Spread, IV's, Level? o.o

Anyways,

I'm going to explain what these little guys are for:
    rsitem303.png

They give you 2 options, either any PKMN From the thread (Excluding TC)
    OR
    An IV Bred PKMN, Fully EV'd along with it's Movesets.

I'll sort out a cleaner list once everyone who got tickets tells me what they want bred, and once mister 1000 tells me what the 9 PKMN he wants to be bred are. This is going to be long, but if everyone just takes it easy, then yeah xD

Also, I'm having another bad day .___. So please bare with me .____.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    So I get to pick 6 pokemon?( If I counted right....which I may not have) and get the charizard?

Well my 4 ticket request are:

Bellossom
    31/30/31/30/31/30
    hp/att/def/S.Att/S.Def/SPD
    Evs
    252 S.Def/ 154HP/ 101 S.Att
    Sunny Day/ Magical Leaf/ Hidden Power/ Gastro Acid

Crobat
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    EV's
    252 SPD/ 146 Att/ 108 HP
    Cross Poison/ X-Scissor/ Zen Headbutt/ Air Slash

Rapidash
    30/31/31/30/30/31
    Ev's
    252 SPD/ 200 Att/ 54HP
    Flame Wheel/ Hidden Power/ Iron Tail/ Poison Jab

Tauros
    31/31/31/31/31/30
    Ev's
    252 SPD/ 146 Att/ 108HP
    Zen Headbutt/ Iron Tail/ Earthquake/ Hidden Power
    ^^
    for the above shiny would be nice, but not necessary :D And they should all have leftovers

HootHoot
    Nature: Calm
    IV's: 31|31|31|31|31|31
    Moves: Tackle|Night Shade|Whirlwind|Agility
    Ability: Insomnia

Last edited:

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • So I get to pick 6 pokemon?( If I counted right....which I may not have) and get the charizard?

Can I bank them for later, I have been lazy with my EV training.
    Alright then mate. But look at the list below, xD

Damn, I left like at the worst time. -___- Just bad timing again. I guess I'll just wait 'til we do our actual trade to take Riolu as well.

Lmao, alright then. ^^

Thats going to be a pain :o

Yes indeed o.o

hey death can give you my mystery ticket requests now?

Depends mate, I'm having a bad day, and my Brother-In-Law called.

@Valor: Lmao, alright I'll add it to the Thread. Here's the list though:

Giveaway winners:

Spoiler:

JFK

hey there
    Years
  • Can i switch the totodile with this??

Spoiler:

for the mystery tickets i'd like these guys!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Did the giveaway without me? i'll be biting your head off :P

Put the babies in the Trophycase already u baby! :P

<3

Take the V.I.P. Ticket
    rsitem303.png
    x1

then

Call it quits and go home with Death Mande

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Sorry guys. My day's turning worse. I'm not in the mood to do anything right now. Hopefully I'll trade with you guys next week. I'm really sorry, but I can't control the flow of life and the way things happen & occur. I won't be able to trade for some time, but feel free to post your Breeding Requests if you have a Mystery Ticket.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back