• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • VA
    • Seen May 13, 2014
    I did state that when I released the Ditto Section that few of them will be imported from Emerald. It's mostly my fault for not labeling them. As for the Frames, I wasn't the one who caught them. :/ I'm not so good at understanding the RNG Reporter, so I always gave my 19 year old brother my Computer & Games to catch them for me. I have no idea if it came form the emulator or the game itself.

Well, why don't you ask your "brother" to stop giving you hacked Pokemon and using concepts you don't understand to try and justify that they are legit?

This is pretty simple to understand. Pokemon in the wild in Emerald are generated by Method 2. Method 2 is a subset of all possible IV/nature combinations, and as such not all flawless spreads are possible. Jolly, Adamant, and Naughty are some of the natures that are impossible to get flawless using this method.

Maybe you can also reach the same conclusion now that I just did, which is that those dittos are hacked and you need to remove them or label them as such.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Well, why don't you ask your "brother" to stop giving you hacked Pokemon and using concepts you don't understand to try and justify that they are legit?

This is pretty simple to understand. Pokemon in the wild in Emerald are generated by Method 2. Method 2 is a subset of all possible IV/nature combinations, and as such not all flawless spreads are possible. Jolly, Adamant, and Naughty are some of the natures that are impossible to get flawless using this method.

Maybe you can also reach the same conclusion now that I just did, which is that those dittos are hacked and you need to remove them or label them as such.

you don't have to be hostile and a jack@$$.... come on, he obviously believes they are legit and they may or may not be.

he can always run them trough the hack checker now that there is doubt

JFK

hey there
    Years
  • Hey death I haven't been on lately so I was checking in to see how the breeds from the giveaway are coming?

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • jeez people are so worried about their pokes... don't even ask the guy how his weekend was or anything >.>
    so how was your weekend death?

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Is the Wooper breeded yet?

Not yet. I'm still breeding it, but I haven't finished it yet, due to a busy weekend x.x;

@Troggy:

I consider them legit since I always hack check them before even adding it to the Thread, if it was given by my Brother.

As for RNG, I pretty much don't really like it, and even if I knew how to do it, I simply wouldn't.

As for 'hacked', they would've come up as "Unknown GBA Type". They all appeared either "Rare" or "Ultra Rare" GBA.

@N64: No worries mate.
    @Bass: Sure, just add my Pearl FC and let me find the Gligar ^^
    @JFK: I'm pretty I breed them, but I can't remember what you wanted x.x What was it again? o.o;;

EDIT:

@Valor: XD! It was awesome. I went to the Beach yesterday, and burned everything except my Arse off ^^ It takes me a while to move and I can't sleep anymore xD I spent Friday with my Wifey at her house, and today well, SPAIN WON! XD! My Wifey's having a bad day though, and I hope she ends up feeling better tomorrow D:

But overall, I feel pretty much okay now that I'm getting used to the burns

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • It is OK and normal that it isn't finish :)
    On week-end, it is time to relax.
    Vm me when it is done.

Aye mate, thanks for understanding. Kinda slow because of the burns, but I'll have it done overnight now that I can't sleep. ^^

The growlithe and oddish

Filllerrr

Did you need them both EV'd? If so, I bred the Growlithe and Oddish, but only EV'd Growlithe or "CHAMP".
    EDIT:

[Just incase Valor misses it]
    Spoiler:

But overall, I feel pretty much okay now that I'm getting used to the burns

JFK

hey there
    Years
  • Hmm it doesn't really matter if the oddish isn't. I'm not battling with it. Just thought it was a cool poke ha

valor555

Years
  • it's good to hear someone enjoyed their weekend lol i spent all day yesterday with a head ache i almost passed out from, the most enjoyable part was giving out free movie celebis to people so it wasn't all bad. which reminds me would you like to clone mine?

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Hmm it doesn't really matter if the oddish isn't. I'm not battling with it. Just thought it was a cool poke ha

Alright. So you'd need the CHAMP Arcanine and the Oddish?

it's good to hear someone enjoyed their weekend lol i spent all day yesterday with a head ache i almost passed out from, the most enjoyable part was giving out free movie celebis to people so it wasn't all bad. which reminds me would you like to clone mine?

Lmao, I hope you're better mate. Is that the one that makes you time travel on HG? If so, sure thing mate, if you don't mind! ^^

valor555

Years
  • yup it is and if i already gave out a bunch to strangers why would i mind giving one to such a great guy ^-^ but would mind giving your filler an everstone i seem to have lost mine 0.o

pkman

master of masters
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    Modest tru arceus for your shiny jolly sneasel vm me

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • yup it is and if i already gave out a bunch to strangers why would i mind giving one to such a great guy ^-^ but would mind giving your filler an everstone i seem to have lost mine 0.o

Sure I don't mind ^^ - Lmao, I don't think I'm that great xD

@Bass: Alright heading in now.
    @PK: No thanks mate, I don't have room for an Arceus right now x.x

Sorry about the delay, quite a bit busy at the moment, but I'll trade with Bass and then Valor ^^

EDIT:

@JFK: Nope, but I'll send them too ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back