• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's IV Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
    I just looked at the Nature for the Pert,and I realised it is a relaxed, not Impish nature. Can you keep a copy of it for me (obviously not nned Submariner though) Just waiting for Loxius to get on as he has my Salamence I think.

Years
    • OZ
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    Please CMT for these:

Nature: Careful
    IV's: 31|24|31|28|31|31
    Moves: Tackle|Protect

Nature: Impish
    IV's: 31|31|31|30|31|31
    Moves: Leer|Night Shade|Grudge|Pain Split

sorry to be impatient but just making sure you haven't overlooked my post, it has been almost a week =/

Last edited:

Redrup

The Gentleman
    Years
    Death, would you be interested in trading some of your IV'd Pokémon in exchange for me EV training others that you want?

Let me know. :) I can EV train fine, I just can't breed worth a damn.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 31|31|31|25|30|31
    Moves: Dragon Dance|Ice Punch|Ice Fang|Crunch
    Ability: Torrent

could i offer to ev train a pokemon in exchange or you may want ev'd cb torterra, ev'd electivire, ev'd or ev'd metagross. sadly i don't know the iv spread but i know those have decent ivs.

Last edited:

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
    @ Patrick.
    Enter in the Iv's into a Hidden Power calculator if you want to know the HP.
    Just google Hidden Power calculator. In this case it is Ground 70.

kraine

artist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    Death, I don't think you ever responded to my offer for the shiny Vulpix. :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    I am interested in your shiny Vulpix and Dratini

I have shiny Machamp, tentacrule, electrode & pidgeot I also have a 2009-10 10nth anniversary mew from JP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back