• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's IV Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
  • CMT for the Pidgey and Pichu?

Shiny:

Lv. 1 Quirky Turtwig

EV'd:

Adamant Kingdra (267/317/216/206/207/264)

If you can't somehow trade those it's okay, anything will do! But I gotta run off for a few, A Funeral awaits ^^;;

@ Jukain:

Sorry! I can't breed those exact IV's/Pokémon. I bred Karma since TRUTH inspired me. But I have to run off for a few. Feel free to leave any offers, I'll respond to them once I get back!

Nero_

Flygon Flock!~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2010
    Just let me know when you get back then. ^^

Cheez

Infinity©
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    Death_Mande, can you trade now?

BTW, I'm planning to EV Train them and RC them to 100 for my shop. Do you want a copy?

gregory_turner420

Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • its ev's are 250 def and 4 hp, i dont know its iv's cuz i bred it for pain split but its a beastly tank its stats are 218/238/356/154/286/115 and move set is ice punch/thunder punch/pain split/ will-o-wisp

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Death_Mande, can you trade now?

BTW, I'm planning to EV Train them and RC them to 100 for my shop. Do you want a copy?

Pidgey and Pichu was them? Alright, I can trade now. I'll add your FC in a few, and get in Wi-Fi after that. My FC's on my Sig. And sure, if you'd like ^^;;

its ev's are 250 def and 4 hp, i dont know its iv's cuz i bred it for pain split but its a beastly tank its stats are 218/238/356/154/286/115 and move set is ice punch/thunder punch/pain split/ will-o-wisp

Alright. I'll add you to the wait list ^^;; I'll PM you once I'm ready to trade.

Cheez

Infinity©
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    Np. I'm always on the lookout for good IV'd PKMN.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Pokémon: Lunatone
    Nature: Calm
    Nickname (If any): None
    IV Spread: x/x/x/31/31/31

Alright. I'll add you to the list, and PM you once it's done.

Np. I'm always on the lookout for good IV'd PKMN.

^^; I frequently add more as I breed for other people. I haven't taken a break yet to post some more ^^"

@Gregory: I'll be on wi-fi ^^;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back