• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Decided to introduce myself!

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Hey guys, I've been on this site for about two weeks now getting my bearings and I'd thought properly introduce myself!

I'm 17 years old currently studying Media at my local college, I've loved Pokemon since my mum brought home Pokemon Sapphire roughly 7 years ago now and have played Pokemon ever since.

I am currently trying to complete my pokédex on Black 2 so you should be able to find me in the quick trade thread. I also love Rom hacks and I am currently trying to learn how to make one myself, and I also enjoy playing challenges (where I posted my first post). Basically, you'll be able to find me anywhere (except the Pokemon: X and Y forum, I probably won't be there).

That's about it really, nice to meet you all!

Heya Blockwood, welcome to PC! :3 Can't believe there hasn't been a reply yet, that totally won't do!

I still need to finish my Black 2, kept saying I'd do it but lately I've been so lazy. Probably been at least three months since I last turned mine on... I was quick to beat the E4 but once I got through that, I slowed down playing. D: Trainers got super hard to beat so it's probably time for me to start EVing and actually training outside the trainers I encounter haha. Glad you've already found the Trade Corner - it's got some of the best regulars without a doubt, so keep posting and you'll get whatever you're after in no time, I'm sure. ^^ Drop by the Trade Corner IRC chat sometime, as well! They'd love to have you there!

ROM hacks and challenges are both great aspects of Pokemon though - a lot of people join for the hacks at first, myself included, and later down the road get hooked on PC in general. They're awesome ways to keep yourself interested in Pokemon when you've beaten most of the existing games, yep. You'll find lots of tools and resources to use over at Emulation; hopefully they prove to be useful. And as for challenges... I might be biased but they are awesomeee and just so fun. <33 Makes Pokemon way more fun and replayable time and time again, hehe. FR/LG and R/S/E are especially fun to do challenges on, in my opinion!

So yeah, have a splendid time here yes. You can always contact a staff member if you need help with anything~!

QuickSilveri

Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Great to meet you too Blockwood. Welcome the the forum. Looks like youve already found your way around, but dont hesitate to shoot me a VM if you need any help on the forum or in game. I also just completed the rigorous task of completing the Unova dex, with all the pokomon caught. Its a hard road but it is well worth it. Good Luck

Regards, Chris

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi, BLockwood! I'm sure you'll enjoy what Pokecommunity has to offer! As others recommended, Emulation section will be your thing! And don't forget the rules!

Back