• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

decisions

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    after i get my switch fixed because when i go to turn it on it shows the nintendo screen and goes black doing nothing more. i was thinking of getting either one of these. i was wondering if they are worth getting now. has the games gotten patched enough they will work better? compared to the issues they had early on. also curious which is prefered scarlet or violet. I'm leaning towards scarlet

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I had that issue with my first Switch. Try plugging it in and leaving it alone for a day or so and see if that helps. I know they tend to have battery issues.
    As for S/V, the games are fine. They'll always be a bit off from a performance standpoint, but as far as having fun just playing them, I'd say they're worth it. As for which version, just get the one that looks the most fun to you.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I had that issue with my first Switch. Try plugging it in and leaving it alone for a day or so and see if that helps. I know they tend to have battery issues.
    As for S/V, the games are fine. They'll always be a bit off from a performance standpoint, but as far as having fun just playing them, I'd say they're worth it. As for which version, just get the one that looks the most fun to you.
    ok i'll give that a try and see if it fixes the issue. I was quite liking the case legend for scarlet but both are cool so guess i'll figure that out once it's back up and running. nintendo told me with the issue i'd have to pay over 100 and send it to them. never had the issue before. thanks

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I had that issue with my first Switch. Try plugging it in and leaving it alone for a day or so and see if that helps. I know they tend to have battery issues.
    left it plugged in did not help. mine is a gen 1 switch. I remember hearing an update could brick it but not sure if that is why it isn't working

Back