• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Decolonized (PG-13)

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi

Yoshi woke up. "come on Angel." Yoshi said to his eevee. His eevee yawned then jumped on his shoulder. "ok lets go Angel." he walked around looking for the place he was suppose to be. but was lost. He ran into a forest by accident and was looking for it in there because he had the map upside down. He bumped into a trainer a trainer and fell to the ground. "hmmm?" Yoshi said to the stranger he didn't know. "do you know were i can go to get my first mission?"

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Blake sighed he had gotten lost several days ago "Come on Bubble" he sighed looking at his shiny Oshawott. He walked into a forest and saw to other Trainers "You lost as well?" he asked

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    "well.... yeah" Yoshi said to the boy and his oshawott. He stared at the oshawott and turned to his pokemon angel. He then got up and turned away. But stopped. "do you know were i can get a flying type pokemon?"

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    "ugh noobs" i said under my breath. "towns that way. you can find alot of flying pokemon that way."

i pointed i two directions. i walked deeper into the forest. i sent out all three of my pokemon.

"ok boys flush um out!" i pointed at the brush.

my three pokemon used attacks to comb the grasses. a few common pokemon ran out, but i really only focused on two. a hoothoot that fell from its tree and a scyther which i have no idea how was hiding in the grass. Krimson acting on his own used confusion to stop the pokemon from running. Krakken ran up and bashed the scyther with an aqua jet while my swinub used ice shardon the hoothoot. i threw two pokeballs and both signaled a capture. the scyther's a while afther the hoothoot's. i walked back to the "noobs".

"and that is how you do that." i sent out both of my new pokemon. my other three were also still out.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi stared at him. "Nice to meet cha my name is Yoshi, this is my partner angel." Yoshi said in a friendly tone. he stared at the grass. He told Angel to attack with dark pulse cutting part of the grass. He saw a horn. a blue one to be exact. "use Quick Attack" Yoshi said. Angel ran fast and bumped into the blue bug pokemon named heracross. The heracross, angrily attacked using megahorn knocking Angel back into a tree. He saw Angel fight back with all he had. The battle lasted only 10 minutes. Angel was injured but won. He returned Angel to his pokeball and threw one at the Heracross. It resisted but was to injured not to be captured. He heard a click sound before the ball stopped moving. He picked it up and said "your a fighter arent you. im going to name you Bug-fu. Because your a bug fighting type pokemon." pleased he showed the captured pokemon to the boy who showed off. "I know how to catch a pokemon." he said trying not to be rude.

Lilliana

Years
    Blake shook his head watching the two. "Come on Bubble lets go find some cool Pokemon" he said running further into the woods Bubble hot on his heels.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    (aerial ace misses. its happened to me before.)

Yoshi shocked by the one hit KO. well not really. "bug-fu was low on health." Yoshi murmured to himself trying to make sure the trainer didn't here before he asked were the pokemon place was to get missions.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    "Rallial" Krimson laughed

"what was that yoshi?" i asked knowing that Krimson had heard something. "anyway i gotta get going to the trainer HQ. i've been needing to get a new mission anyway."

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    "Then i'll come with you, since thats the place i've been looking for." Yoshi said to the boy. "by the way, i haven't caught your name? what is it?" Yoshi said to the boy before following him to the Trainers HQ.

Lilliana

Years
    Blake smiled spotting a wild Vulpix "Alright Bubble use Aqua Jet" he said as his Oshawott ran forward hitting the Vulpix with the move causing critical damage. Blake threw a Pokeball and grinned after it clicked a few seconds later. "Yes We got a Vulpix" he said grabbing the ball and running into town ready for a mission.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    "alright then. Issac we need you to head to the southern part of the island and collect the readings from our latest weather probe." the receptionist said "and lets see you are... um Yoshi? was it? you're going to be heading to Gust Hills out to the west. it'll be a simple task for you to collect some of the wild grasses that grow specifically out there. you'll need a few bushels of 'Wing Weeds' bring them back here then we'll deliver it to the Clader's workshop."

i nodded, jumped, turned, and ran out.

(im gonna add a new way of posting for missions so that distance and dificulty are understood. right now I'm going to the south beach. Yoshi you're going to Gust Hills which are just west of town.)

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi started west of town with Angel on his shoulders. "Okay buddy we cant mess this one up. So we are suppose to find some wild grasses called Wing weeds. sounds interesting." He said walking along and took out his map. It was getting late by the time he neared Gust hills. "Man i'm hungry and tired." Yoshi moaned while Angel responded in the same way. "Okay we will set camp here." Yoshi said trying to encourage Angel which he did good at. He set up the tent and set out for firewood. When he returned with some Bug-fu and Angel were waiting for food. He cooked some berries and fed it to them. He then ate his own and went inside the tent. "night guys." Yoshi said as he fell asleep between Bug-fu and Angel.

(okay i cooked some berries then)

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    (um where you get fish your in the highlands if you going to the hills. thats where you have tall grass, short berry bushes, and a few sparce trees.)

having gone out of town i continued southward. i sent out my pokemon and we assembled a camp at the edge of the forest where the trees gave way to an open feild of sandy clumps and dune grass. the south beach was another day south, but the coast sands came up in a U and surrounded another smaller forest of the oddest combination of trees. birch and palms and mangrooves grew together. i took out my hatchet and began cutting away at a tree. my Scyther joined in and we felled it and placed to the south as a minor barrier against the sands. my other pokemon and i gathered other debries to block the sands. the winds picked up at night and the sand could either go in or out. i feared it would smother my fire and possibly me.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi woke up the next morning and returned Bug-fu to his pokeball. Angel hoped up on his shoulder as he finished killing the fire and packing up camp. He walked to Gust Hills which where close by. He looked at a picture of Wing weeds and started searching for them. (when can my Pokemon evolve?) He found them after 2 hours of searching. He began walking back and decided he wanted to check up on the Pokemon around these parts. He was more worried for himself that he would probably run into strong Pokemon but didn't find any for an hour. When he was about to give up he heard a sound. "Sandshrew!!" The Pokemon said as it jumped out and attacked Yoshi. Yoshi was happy he didn't keep Angel in a pokeball or else he would be badly injured. Angel used quick attack and knocked the over excited Sandshrew to the ground. "Angel use bite then throw it into a tree!" Yoshi shouted as Angel bit the Sandshrew causing it to cry in pain then flung it into a tree. "Go Pokeball!" Yoshi shouted as he threw the pokeball flew out his hands and sucked the sandshrew in. It shook for a couple minutes before stopping. Yoshi picked it up and said. "I'm going to call you Claws." He then continued to walk back with Angel on one shoulder and his backpack on the other.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    (well i forget if i had a previous rule about evolution, but for now i'll say that your pokemon can evolve once you've posted enough involving the pokemon in question. so depending on the pokemon you have to post so many times then it can evolve. i'll add this to the OOC thread soon.)

i woke up and brushed off a little sand. my fire had gone out last night, but the sand hadn't caused it. i packed up what little i had used in setting up camp. i trudged across the sandy open. i walked along the west side of the outer forest. i slowly made progress towards the beach.

a large section of the southern beach was rocky and rough. i traversed the volcanic rocks that washed up on the shore. i searched for the probe, but had little succes. i continued searching until noon. i took refuge in the outer forest from the miday heat.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Yoshi returned and handed the wing weeds to the Receptionist. "Okay Yoshi you have finished your mission. We have another mission you can take if you want." The receptionist asked Yoshi. "Sure lets see what it is first." Yoshi said to the receptionist. "Well your suppose to help take down a wild Nidorino thats been terrorizing the town. Under any condition you are not suppose to catch it am I clear?" The recpetionist told Yoshi about the details before saying "Okay i'm off. Thanks for the mission update." Yoshi said before walking out with Angel by his side. They began to set up a scouting tower on top of the store with the store owners permission. He began to set up a camera which activates night vision when its to dark to see anything else and it rotates. When he was finished he began to eat with Angel before going to sleep. He hoped the camera could catch the Nidorino so he could know the time of the attacks and be better prepared for tomorrow.

Back