• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Decolonized (PG-13)

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    some clouds finally shaded the beach. i sent out my swinub Trodon. he was sweating heavily in the tropical heat.

"Trodon I need you to sniff out something. its a metal probe." i knelt down to him.

at first he seemed confused, but then he put his nose to the ground and took a deep sniff. he scrambled over the rocks and led me to a shiny metal rhombus. i picked it up and nearly burned my hand.

"Trodon icy wind" i shouted shaking my hand in the air.

Trodon sucked in a bunch of air then belted out a chilling frost. i rubbed my hand and then picked up the probe which was now chilled. i placed it in my satchel. i returned Trodon to his pokeball and sent out Krimson. before i could do anything else a tentacool popped up out of the water.

"Krimson use psychic!" i yelled pointing at the tentacool.

Krimson glowed red then blasted the tentcool with his psychic aura. the tentacool went flying and disappeared back into the ocean.

"good job now use tel..." i was cut off

a Tentacruel rose out of the water and lumbered onto land.

"really! What The ****!?" i groaned

"Tentra Ten!" the Tentacruelgrowled

"Krimson start hitting him with psychic!" i yelled as i jumped back trying to make sure i'd be out of both of their ranges.

Krimson did his best with psychic, but the Tentacruel was too strong. Krimson continued attacking. the Tentacruel got fed up with being attacked and used poison sting. it hit Krimson hard. i returned him and sent out Krakken.

"try using anceint power." i yelped ducking behind a rock to dodge the poison sting.

the rocks on the beach rose up and pelted the tentacruel. it seemed to be much more effective, but i figured that Krimson had wore him down. the tentacruel lumbered back a little then started using poison jab. Krakken was able to jump out of the way then send a few more rocks at him. the jagged volcanic rocks began cuting the Tentacruel's skin. i tried to hurry into the water.

"hey Krakken help him out!" i clenched my fist and brought it down in front of me.

Krakken backed up then charged and formed a shell of water. he bashed into the tentacruel and sent it wobbling into the ocean.

"now go Krimson." i sent my ralts back out "use teleport."

Krimson brought us all back home.

"now if only you could bring us to other places." i looked down at my closest friend.

Back