• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Decorandum

De La Luz

Heavenly Revolver // Anti-Reload
Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    Decorandum
    A Graphical Showcase

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Template

Spoiler:

Last edited:

De La Luz

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    Hey there! Welcome :) These are awesome!! You obviously have a style of your own, I admire that. Your sense of text is flawless! The same can't be said about depth though; the desaturated screen makes most of your tags a little flat, whilst it is a really nice effect and blend nice with your tags, it is not the same for every one of them: ...

Thank you ~
    I always hated my text lol

Fixed the Kalista one a bit. Depth with shadows always seemed to lose my foreground and blending, so I try to keep it in balance. I'll work on it though.

These are fantastic o.o

Thanks

i really like how most of your stuff has a glow on it
    makes it look nice :)​

Lighting so it isn't passed over. C4D tends to like it.
    Thank you ~

Years
  • Your text choices are so good! It's kinda hard to pick a favorite, honestly.
    I know this is a stupid question, but do you take requests? (I know the thing says shop as well, but there isn't a template/form)

De La Luz

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    Your text choices are so good! It's kinda hard to pick a favorite, honestly.
    I know this is a stupid question, but do you take requests? (I know the thing says shop as well, but there isn't a template/form)

Thank you~

Added a template.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm not quite sure where to start here. You've got some really stellar pieces on display! Personally, I really like the lack of heavy saturation in your tags. It gives off a very distinct "you" style and it's a look I've just always preferred when making tags for myself. That said though, I would like to see more pieces from you that are out of your comfort zone! Play with heavy saturation, break out of the red/blue hues, add contrast like it's no one's business! Know what I mean? You're obviously not afraid to play with things like sizing, form, and positioning - so I'd like to see more experimentation from you. :)

De La Luz

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    I'm not quite sure where to start here. You've got some really stellar pieces on display! Personally, I really like the lack of heavy saturation in your tags. It gives off a very distinct "you" style and it's a look I've just always preferred when making tags for myself. That said though, I would like to see more pieces from you that are out of your comfort zone! Play with heavy saturation, break out of the red/blue hues, add contrast like it's no one's business! Know what I mean? You're obviously not afraid to play with things like sizing, form, and positioning - so I'd like to see more experimentation from you. :)

Start with anything, I don't mind. I use that style because cartoon/anime/game renders seem to blend better under it unless in c4d lighting imo.
    But yeah, that sounds nice. It's a bit of a rut and I've been experimenting with smaller style disruptions.

1rOXddu.png

SmokedPaprika

Basically Garbage
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2019
    Heya! I really like your style. I don't usually like to ask this of fellow artists and designers, but could you make a signature for me? I was going to work on one, but I've found myself incredibly busy with exams. Feel free to deny my request if you'd like! Thanks a bunch either way.

Render: http://i.imgur.com/JV9cN1K.jpg
    Text: What matters is not the destination,
    but the road taken.
    Signature/Avatar/Both: Just the avatar!

De La Luz

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    Heya! I really like your style. I don't usually like to ask this of fellow artists and designers, but could you make a signature for me? I was going to work on one, but I've found myself incredibly busy with exams. Feel free to deny my request if you'd like! Thanks a bunch either way.

Render: http://i.imgur.com/JV9cN1K.jpg
    Text: What matters is not the destination,
    but the road taken.
    Signature/Avatar/Both: Just the avatar!

Thank you ~

I suppose I could try some random stuff considering that's not a render.

Back