• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dedenne's Adorable Shinies~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I would really like the 6 Iv female ralts and the 5 Iv misdreavus. I'll offer up my frograider and my charmeleon (both shiny of course) with 6 Ivs each. But I just wanted to know if the ralts and misdreavus have nicknames? (I'd prefer if they didn't) Also is the misdreavus female?

Hi MoneyMam!
    Both Ralts and Misdreavous are Female and have no Nicknames. Unfortunately I have both of those pokes in they're shiny forms wit 6ivs and HA's :(
    do you have anything else you can offer?

Dedenne1

Years
    I do have more to offer but they don't have perfect Ivs. :/ As in they only have one or none.

It doesn't matter to me as long as they're not in my shop and that they're KB then they're good enough to trade :D
    A lot of people only do 6ivs for 6ivs but I'll be happy to trade a 6iv shiny for any shiny :)

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
    It doesn't matter to me as long as they're not in my shop and that they're KB then they're good enough to trade :D
    A lot of people only do 6ivs for 6ivs but I'll be happy to trade a 6iv shiny for any shiny :)

That's awesome to hear! :D Well I looked through your list and it seems like you don't have a combusken or a horsea. How would you like those two?

Dedenne1

Years
    That's awesome to hear! :D Well I looked through your list and it seems like you don't have a combusken or a horsea. How would you like those two?

Well I do have a shiny 6iv torchic so a shiny combusken is kinda useless... But shiny horsea is defianately something I'm interested in haha

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
    Well I do have a shiny 6iv torchic so a shiny combusken is kinda useless... But shiny horsea is defianately something I'm interested in haha

How about a shiny bagon? :) (sorry for all the trouble with negotiating).
    Edit: This is the last thing I have to offer and I just realized that you do have a salamance so if you're not interested then I'll just take the misdreavus. :o

Last edited:

Dedenne1

Years
    How about a shiny bagon? :) (sorry for all the trouble with negotiating).
    Edit: This is the last thing I have to offer and I just realized that you do have a salamance so if you're not interested then I'll just take the misdreavus. :o

That's ok although I have one I wanna give you both so I'll do bag in and horsea for Misdreavous and Ralts if you'd just fill out the form in the OP I'll work on getting those cloned for you :D

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
    That's ok although I have one I wanna give you both so I'll do bag in and horsea for Misdreavous and Ralts if you'd just fill out the form in the OP I'll work on getting those cloned for you :D

That's so awesome of you to say but, are you sure? I don't want to mess with your system at all. So if you have any second guesses let me know.
    Here's the form:
    Ign:Nicole
    FC:4141-4572-7888
    Pokes I want: ralts and misdreavus
    Pokes offered: bagon and horsea
    Thanks again c: (I'll go ahead and add you right now~)

Dedenne1

Years
    That's so awesome of you to say but, are you sure? I don't want to mess with your system at all. So if you have any second guesses let me know.
    Here's the form:
    Ign:Nicole
    FC:4141-4572-7888
    Pokes I want: ralts and misdreavus
    Pokes offered: bagon and horsea
    Thanks again c: (I'll go ahead and add you right now~)

Yea absolutely it's np at all I'm still getting something and I'm helping you out alittle bit so I'm happy :D
    Thanks for filling out the form it may take a day to get those cloned but I'll work on it ASAP :)

Edit: got it cloned quicker than usual ready to trade when u are :D

Last edited:

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
    Yea absolutely it's np at all I'm still getting something and I'm helping you out alittle bit so I'm happy :D
    Thanks for filling out the form it may take a day to get those cloned but I'll work on it ASAP :)

Edit: got it cloned quicker than usual ready to trade when u are :D

Sorry for the late reply but I'll be on right now. :)

Dedenne1

Years
    It's fine xD Sorry about the late reply again, I just went on a run. :o I'll go on again right now~
    Edit: Just let me know once you're on again~ Also again, sorry for the trouble.

It's np that was just 1am for me :o
    I'm on now and later tonight :D

StormGamer25

Yes, I liek mudkips. I may or may not secretly be
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Hello! It's me again.
    FC: in sig
    IGN: in sig
    Pokemon I want: 6iv Noivern, 6iv Slurpuff
    Pokemon offered: 5iv breloom, 5iv Dragonite,

Dedenne1

Years
    Hello! It's me again.
    FC: in sig
    IGN: in sig
    Pokemon I want: 6iv Noivern, 6iv Slurpuff
    Pokemon offered: 5iv breloom, 5iv Dragonite,

Hey great to see you again!

Ill happily take that Breloom haha but i already have a 6iv dratini and dragonite do you have anything else to offer perhaps?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back