• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deez Nuts Here!

Years
  • Dat username. Welcome to you too as well Deez! I'm sure you're feeling well today as far as I'm aware which should be awesome.

Anyways, it'd be great to hear about your interests and more stuff about you personally because it's always nice to get to know your fellow members and it'd help us show you sections you might love here since there is so much to do here, and there's sure to be something you'll love as well.

If you want to learn about the forums and make a potential first friend, I'm sure one of the mentors in the Adoption Center are happy to help. But anyways, I'm always here if you want to talk to a nice person. Catch you around the forums, Deez!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC!

First of all, congrats on all the success with the presidential race ;) As the others have mentioned, it'll be great to hear a bit more about you so 1) people know who they're voting for, and 2) we can learn a bit about you and show you some things here that you might be interested in :D

Looking forward to seeing you around! If you need any help, feel free to message me!

Back