• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Defeat that pokemon

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    hey guys this is a very easy game

defeat that pokemon by a super effective attack, the move type that you used to take out the pokemon name a new pokemon and type for the next poster
    Note: If the pokemon is double typing choose one type to take it out, if the double typing pokemon's both types a weak to one type that is ok.

when choosing the next pokemon from the double typing chooes either

Example:
    Spoiler:

ill start :)

Pokemon: Pikachu Type: Electric
    Defeat that pokemon

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    I could choose ghost, but that would be too mainstream, so Dark!
    Fairy type :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    haha guys if you see his example the third person is supposed to name a Pokemon of that type and then the next poster after that is supposed to name a type that is super effective against it. Though I admit that I thought the same before opening up the example so maybe me (or him) will change up the explanation so it's explained a bit better?

Anyways, since this is like Raichu use Thunder but different I'll keep this one around. There have been games that are similar but not in the past, after all (thought not as often here than in say... Forum Games pfft).

But back to the game:

Espeon - Just a pure Psychic type.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    Kill (wait that's a bit too much) Defeat it with Dark!
    Grass Type

Back