• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

. deku's trading post .

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Some Questions on a Sableye: is it nicknamed, what lvl is it, and what Nat. is it?

I have a touched, Level 27 non-nicknamed female Sableye with the Naive nature. It was mine from Sapphire. If you aren't interested I can breed you one.

are your legends ut and if so what are the natures on celebi suicune and zapdos

Those three are UT, and:

Event [Shiny] Celebi - Sassy [BT with cured PKRS]
    Event [Non-Shiny] Celebi - Serious [BT with cured PKRS]
    Suicune - Quirky
    Zapdos - Hardy

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    How do I tell if your pkmn are nameable? I'm offering a Yanma if you got anything decent.

templekeeper

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    << Alright...

Horsea; Torchic; Gulpin; Carnivine
    Is Deoxys 30 UT?

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    If you want you can have a shiny Magnemite that i chained myself for a couple of Pokes with Synchronize. I need any nature except Relaxed and Impish. I'm too busy chaining to get them myself.>_<

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    << Alright...

Horsea; Torchic; Gulpin; Carnivine
    Is Deoxys 30 UT?

I can't nickname any of those Pokemon, and the Deoxys is UT.

If you want you can have a shiny Magnemite that i chained myself for a couple of Pokes with Synchronize. I need any nature except Relaxed and Impish. I'm too busy chaining to get them myself.>_<

Okay, so you want Pokemon with the ability synchronize with any nature besides relaxed and impish?

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Yup, exactly.:) And if you want me to nickname the Magnemite so it won't lose its Japanese name when it evolves I can do that also (that's if you like the Japanese names).

templekeeper

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I don't understand your trading system; it says shiny for shiny (duh =P) and legend for legend, so...do I assume I can't get Deoxys without another shiny legend, or are you willing to trade one for something else?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Yup, exactly.:) And if you want me to nickname the Magnemite so it won't lose its Japanese name when it evolves I can do that also (that's if you like the Japanese names).

I probably won't evolve it, so no need to nickname it, and I'll see if I can find a pokemon with synchronise.

I don't understand your trading system; it says shiny for shiny (duh =P) and legend for legend, so...do I assume I can't get Deoxys without another shiny legend, or are you willing to trade one for something else?

Thats fine, I really loosley follow that system.

Last edited:

templekeeper

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Want Yanma and/or Sentret? You're missing those two, it seems...Sentret is pkrus'd, though (I was chaining and EV-training; I couldn't prevent that).

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Yup, exactly. And if you want me to nickname the Magnemite so it won't lose its Japanese name when it evolves I can do that also (that's if you like the Japanese names).

Pokemon with synchronize
    Shiny Umbreon - Careful
    Shiny Mew - Bold
    Alakazam - Gentle
    Mew - Adamant
    Gardevoir - Brave
    Mew - Naive
    Espoen - Gentle

That is all of my Synchronize pokes!

Want Yanma and/or Sentret? You're missing those two, it seems...Sentret is pkrus'd, though (I was chaining and EV-training; I couldn't prevent that).

I'll take the sentret.

My Shiny Deoxys <--> Your Shiny Sentret

is that right?

Alright. When would you be willing to trade?

Umm, right now I'm working on a challenge, so maybe later?

templekeeper

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Deoxys for Sentret? Yes. This FC: 2664-3652-1896?

1934-8229-3280

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    ill trade you something in my shop for your shiny nincada

Let me take a quick look. I just looked, but I don't see anything I'm really interested. Thanks. Do you still want your free Pokemon I offered last night? Oh, and Congratulations!! You get a free Pokemon, for being the 56th poster!! What do you want? I'll guess you want the shiny nincada?

Yep. Just tell me when and I'll most likely be ready.

Is now fine?

Deoxys for Sentret? Yes. This FC: 2664-3652-1896?

1934-8229-3280

Can I trade with you after Elena?

Last edited:
    Back