• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

. deku's trading post .

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Oh, not shinies. I want regular Pokes with the ability.:) And not like 20; between 1 and 6 is good with me.^__^

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    when would you like to trade? =]

Since youre not on right now we obviously can't trade, but if I see you are on I'll notify you :)

Oh, not shinies. I want regular Pokes with the ability.:) And not like 20; between 1 and 6 is good with me.^__^

So are these enough?:

Alakazam - Gentle
    Mew - Adamant
    Gardevoir - Brave
    Mew - Naive
    Espoen - Gentle

For a Shiny Magnemite?

Azguard

Dragon Master
    Years
    i dont have much to offer but you can check my thread, would you happen to have a Ditto for an Aspiring new Breeder?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    i dont have much to offer but you can check my thread, would you happen to have a Ditto for an Aspiring new Breeder?

Yea, I was just about to post in your thread to offer a free ditto XD

Which one do you want?

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    The Espeon and Gardevoir will be good.:) My DS is in red right now so if we could trade tomorrow that'd be a big help.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Would a shiny EV trained Timid Gengar for your shiny Manaphy be acceptable?
    Err... Pikadance14...

Azguard

Dragon Master
    Years
    well to be honest im floored that your Giving me a Ditto (Woot!) and i have no clue what all the Natures do so please pick a good one and surprise me :)

i owe you one thanks.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    The Espeon and Gardevoir will be good.:) My DS is in red right now so if we could trade tomorrow that'd be a big help.

Thats fine~

filllllllllllllllllllar

Would a shiny EV trained Timid Gengar for your shiny Manaphy be acceptable?
    Err... Pikadance14...

No thanks. I already have an EV trained Gengar, and a Shiny Gastly.

well to be honest im floored that your Giving me a Ditto (Woot!) and i have no clue what all the Natures do so please pick a good one and surprise me :)

i owe you one thanks.

No problem, and be sure to bring 3 filler pokes to the trade.

Last edited:

Ritchie

EV trainer
    Years
    I have a Jolly UT Dragonite (OT: 10 ANIV, ID: 00010). Do you want him? Can we trade tomorrow?

Back