• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

deku's trading post

Years
    your shiny starly zangoose and surskit for pikachu colred pichu a smr2010 jirachi shiny milotic and luxray or metagross

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    your shiny starly zangoose and surskit for pikachu colred pichu a smr2010 jirachi shiny milotic and luxray or metagross

No thanks.

Please CMT for (Japanese Event) Shiny Mew UT and WISHMKR Shiny Jirachi ST.

I'm interested in:
    Syberia's Japanese Ditto || Modest
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    Syb 24726

and

Stavross's Ditto || Timid
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    Stavros 07429

What? A Wild Update Appeared!

This truly is a wild update! If you noticed I havn't really posted here in the past few days because I was learning how to RNG breed Shinnies! Here are the main parts of this awesome update:

New Service!
    I now offer a free RNG abused shiny Pokemon breeding service, provided that I don't already own the shiny Pokemon. All you have to do is fill out a form located on the third post telling me what Pokemon, Nature, Gender, and Ability!

New Pokemon
    So you heard me talking about how I learned how to abuse the RNG? Well, here are the Pokemon I hatched through it:

deku's trading post
    deku's trading post
    deku's trading post
    deku's trading post
    deku's trading post
    deku's trading post
    deku's trading post
    deku's trading post

Last edited:
    Back