• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deltheros' drawings!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    Hello PC I am new here. :) I have been a professional artist for many years and I love pokemon so I do alot of fanart. Here are some of my arts for you. I will start off with one because I have many. It is one of my pokemon team fighting a shiny ho-oh because the shiny is better in my opinion. I also have deviant art under same name is anyone wants. :) Enjoy :)
    no image

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    Yes I spent long time on it :) Many years developing this technique so it is no less than godly :) Here is another picture of a team battling lugia in its place in soulsilver. enjoy!!
    no image

Last edited:

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
  • Finally, an actually Good artist on PC!

As a fellow artist, i can say that your drawings are amazing, I also love the fact that you have originality in your drawings (ex. alakazam's lazer spoons)

Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    Thank you all for reconizing my god talent :) I have new art I just posted on deviant art here you go guys. :)

no image

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    I thought something was suspicious here. Thanks to Poke_a_Dialga for pointing the thief out.

Whoever you are, stop stealing my work. Even if you used my name from deviantART, it doesn't mean that you can just take my art and claim it as yours. I have older art threads on here with the same pieces you're reposting on here, did you really think that you would get away with this?

Anyway, please remove my art from your posts. I did not give you permission to post them here, so please remove them before you get in trouble with the admins.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I thought something was suspicious here. Thanks to Poke_a_Dialga for pointing the thief out.

Whoever you are, stop stealing my work. Even if you used my name from deviantART, it doesn't mean that you can just take my art and claim it as yours. I have older art threads on here with the same pieces you're reposting on here, did you really think that you would get away with this?

Anyway, please remove my art from your posts. I did not give you permission to post them here, so please remove them before you get in trouble with the admins.

wasn't there someone named Tsuutajafan who stole your work before and claimed they were delthero? Its probably the same person on another account. -_-
    Its really a shame people stoop this low to be respected.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back