• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Demashiita! PowerPuff Girls Z Club!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    This is a club for the basis of all mankind, Demashiita! PowerPuff Girls Z! Hopefully, I'm not the only one who loves this incredible cartoon to anime remake. For more information on PowerPuff Girls Z, check here: Wikipedia Article

Discuss anything PPGZ here!

Founder:
    Bell

Co-Founders:
    Shiney
    Axel

Members:
    Anime_girl78
    Utami
    Derrot
    ♥Hana.Hikari♥
    Iruka_Sakana

Topic:
    What do you think about the new Villian Designs for PPGZ?

Gang Green Gang~ Nuuuu! Poor snake! Look at what he's WEARING! And Artuo's eyes are freaky...and what he's wearing is rather odd as well. Ace doesn't seem to have changed much, but still, Snake's new design is just *puke puke* in my opinion. In other words, "Is that a SAILOR hat?!" Billy, in a different scene, looks kind of weird as well, but I wonder where Grubber is...

HIM~ Woah! What happened here? A nuke must've bombed his home and made his skin tan, his leggings striped and his look in general become more like the joker on the back of a poker card then an evil being! Now he might as well have the joker hat on with the bells on the end! I really don't like his new look, it makes him look rather ridiculous IMO.

RowdyRuff Boys~ The only reason I started watching this again after the ice cream part of the first episode.

Brick's hair is much too short, though it is a comprimise for his new look and old look in the cartoon, where he had short hair, then long hair. His hair isn't quite what I imagined it to be, too much spiky-ness stuck out of the hole in his hat.

Butch's eyes bother me slightly, due to their slant and such, but it fits him okay, though they're slightly disporportionate. He's not that big an issue, but I'm glad his hair isn't like his new one in the cartoon. I like this style much better.

Boomer...His hair is kind of odd up close. I hope he won't be super stupid like his new personality. That would be terrible. Then, in the piccu of all the villians with Boomer and Butch being the only ones clearly seen (Brick is behind them! Can you believe that?!) I can personally see Boomer's outfit the best. I don't know why people relate them to gangster outfits, but that goes to show how much I know about that. The outfits are odd, especially when put with the shoes, but what can you do? Otherwise, they're pretty good for a more anime-like look.

Princess~ Again, what happened here? A)She's got a hot pink AFRO. B ) Her eyes are all yellow! C) Her dress is hideous. Even the Princess in the cartoons had better style. D) Isn't she supposed to have some mental issue? Cause she sure looks like she's a villian who would.

Sedusa~ Not much change, IMO.

Fuzzy~ Again, not much change IMO. He's just paler, which is kind of odd, but it may just be an effect of the screen cap.

Mojo~ JoJo? His design is quite similar, but you never see under his cloak, unlike in the cartoon, though this doesn't bother me. What bothers me, is that he gets too much screen time so far in the first few episodes.

So, if you've wasted a good portion of your life reading that, here's your reward! *Hands you a muffin* If you didn't, here's your reward! *Gives you 'I didn't get a muffin' button*

Either way, what do you think about the new looks of the Villians of the PowerPuff Girls?

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I think they mangled mojo some to fit it into the culture, but it's too early to really say anyhting about the villans, in my opinion. All I really have to say here is that I love the RRB coats. >.>;

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I know. As I said, HIM needs to be the joker on a poker card set. *shakes head*

Artuo....is either a cross-dresser, or female in this anime. o O;; That's a scary thought....

You're a co-founder because you didn't tell me not to put you as one when I gave you the link to the prototype. If you don't want to be one, then just tell me, and I'll degrade you to the members, oh AA. >) LAWL.

I got to make the thread because I claimed the privilage. You made the RP, I made the club.

Favorite Character?

Is it hard to tell? *See banner/avvy*

Last edited:

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Wow I want to also join because I also like bubbles I will join too.

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Kawaii~! I'm downloading Powerpuff Girls Z right now, and I'm really impressed. It's cute and funny. X3
    Mind if I join?

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Sure! *edits list* So anyway, what do you guys think about Princess? Regularly she has two pigtails and normal eyes, but as a villian she's got a fro and crazy eyes. o O;; Wtf?

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Well, in PPG, her pigtails sort of look like the beginning of an afro anyways, so I don't mind the hair, but the eyes... they look super freaky scary. I just noticed her eyes in the OP and they are all yellowish green with wierd rings.

Derrot

Arr...me be Derrot
    Years
    I wanna join, too ^^ I love how this series presents the characters and situations in fresh ways... the only things I haven't liked so far is the mellowing of Bubbles and the addition of Ken (both he and the Professor are kinda boring to me in this version)

Anime-style Powerpuff Girls are something I've been dreaming of for over four years... I think I still have some PPG fanart somewhere... but they look nothing like PPGZ.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Welcome to the club Derrot!

New Topic since this place is already falling apart. < <;;

Favorite Character that has been shown?

Miyako my friends, Miyako all the way. She rocks in every possible way, and I just love characters with her type of personality.

Derrot

Arr...me be Derrot
    Years
    My favorite character is a toss-up between Momoko and Kaoru... Blossom's genki-ness is nice... but Buttercup's really cool ^^

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Hey is it ok if I join? I just started watching it so I don't know much about it yet... but I'll learn. ^^ My favorite is Momoko/Blossom, and it was Blossom in the original too.. Although I only watch PPGZ now.. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    Ooooh, I want to join. This needs to be more active anyway, and I'm active. And to stay on topic, my favorite PPGZ so far is Miyako ;) . She's so adorable and sweet, but Kaoru is a close second. I mean, her tomboyishness is cool. They have traces of their old personalities.

The only one who really changed is Momoko. Who would have thought she would be boy and candy crazy, and an avid otaku? Her attitude screams Usagi to me a little. But she's likeable.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Agh, I'm so sorry for accidentally ditching this place. x_x

Sure you guys can join, I'll add you to the list and drag those two incredoulously active co-founders.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    Need to bring this club up.

Anyway, who DOESN'T want the RRB to appear? So far, they have been the most anticipated villains yet to come. After all, they are the most popular. I'm just so curious of what they are going to do to them. Will they have weapons, transformations, their personalities, Japanese names (Of course, but I want to know what they are), etc. But it seems from the titles, we're going to have to wait a long time. Boo. Even so, when they make their debut, I hope they make a lot of appearances.

I hope there is romance, I'll die of the cuteness! I mean, even though it wasn't big in the original PPG it was still kind of there, very subtle and hidden.

Back