• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Deoxys without Birth Island? Let's see...

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2005
    pokemon leader2026 said:
    I tried that cheat poke cheato9000 it may screw up your computer but eh.

Oh... it may screw up a little thing like put a ? next to an item but you can save the game and continue again without the action replay so that does not happen

Ozone Layer

Hidden Leaf (Konoha)
    Years
    poke cheato9000 said:
    Poke-Master said:
    Hi, haven't logged in for quite some time. But last week I heard from my friend that you can catch Deoxys without Aurora Ticket, cheating or brith island! I don't know if its true because we haven't found him yet... so help me pleeeease...

The conditions to this presumed Deoxys are:
    1. You must have beaten the Elite Four
    2. You must be able to go to all seven Sevii Islands

The steps are:
    1. Drop by on any Sevii island and look for a triangle pointing to a tree (not necessarily beside it). Check all islands.
    2. It's recommended you save before stepping on the triangle.
    3. Step on the triangle, then do the same thing you do on Birth Island.
    4. When you succeed, the tree turns into the Deoxys.

PLEASE check IF it's REAL! The web site said it was PART OF THE GAME, according to my friend. I'm surfing all seven islands and finding the triangle. I don't know how big it is, what color, and et cetera. All I know is that it points to a tree.

Well its not real. i already checked but i used an action replay code to transport me to birth iland without the ticket and catch deoxys manually
    this code works on the 2 game versions

the code is:

(m)
    72BC6DFB
    E9CA5465
    56671F3A
    6F4F4D6B
    8D671FD9
    6F6BEFF2
    78DA95DF
    44018CB4
    28F71F08
    ABB36538
    69BA4F26

BIRTH ISLAND

554D9257
    D0472EF8

Tis all i got enjoy
    hey I try the code but it don't work
    what I do now?

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2005
    Ozone Layer said:
    poke cheato9000 said:
    hey I try the code but it don't work
    what I do now?

ohhhhhhhhh,I forgot.

when you use the code, you have to walk through a door or fly to a place. when you do that you will automatically be transported to the birth island dock. save without moving when you get to the dock and start again without the action replay. advance to the triangle and solve the
    puzzle. deoxys will appear. to use this code,you need to have the Rainbow Ticket.

Back