• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Deoxys without Birth Island? Let's see...

Poke-Master

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Hi, haven't logged in for quite some time. But last week I heard from my friend that you can catch Deoxys without Aurora Ticket, cheating or brith island! I don't know if its true because we haven't found him yet... so help me pleeeease...

The conditions to this presumed Deoxys are:
    1. You must have beaten the Elite Four
    2. You must be able to go to all seven Sevii Islands

The steps are:
    1. Drop by on any Sevii island and look for a triangle pointing to a tree (not necessarily beside it). Check all islands.
    2. It's recommended you save before stepping on the triangle.
    3. Step on the triangle, then do the same thing you do on Birth Island.
    4. When you succeed, the tree turns into the Deoxys.

PLEASE check IF it's REAL! The web site said it was PART OF THE GAME, according to my friend. I'm surfing all seven islands and finding the triangle. I don't know how big it is, what color, and et cetera. All I know is that it points to a tree.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • It sounds just like a rumor started to waste people's time...If it were true then they should have posted some screenshots as proof. And Nintendo wouldn't have put it in the game deliberately so, unless it's a glitch, that alone should be enough to prove it's fake.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Dude,If that was real we would all have him.It's just a silly thing that some guy made up. if it was real serebii and hackers would know.

Mirage

just another guy
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 12, 2006
    I doubt it. i've been on those islands weeks and i haven't seen any triangles pointing at trees. ;) ;) ;)

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • i heard that they were really hard to see, but they were formed by the natural things around it and if u looked close you could see them. i dunno, though.

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hint: Deoxys:
    It is possible to get Deoxys at an island in which you solve a simple puzzle.
    Information in this section was contributed by Musashi1848

To get Deoxys, go to Island 9 and push the triangle forward. Deoxys will appear.

To obtain Deoxys, you must travel to Island 9. To do this, you need to obtain the Aurora Ticket, which can only obtained through a Nintendo Event, such as Pokemon Rocks America 2004. Bring your Pokemon Fire Red or Leaf Green cartridge to any of the events in Atlanta, Minneapolis, or Seattle to receive the Aurora Ticket. The same goes for obtaining Lugia, Ho-Oh (both on Island 8, requiring Mystery Pass); and Celebi and Me (details unknown). Note: Ho-Oh can also be obtained via a link to Pokemon Coliseum.
    Information in this section was contributed by MRe

You will need the Aurora Ticket. Go to any Pokemart and fill out questionnaire on the counter with "LINK TOGETHER WITH ALL" as your response. You will get the Mystery Gift system. Select "Wonder Gift" from the Mystery Gift. Talk to the person with the green hat at the Pokemon Center. He will give you the Aurora Ticket. To capture Deoxys, you must get to Birth Island, then hop on the boat in Vermilion City. Get a lot of Ultra Balls. In Pokemon Fire Red have all level 40 or greater Pokemon. In Pokemon Leaf Green make sure that your Pokemon are at least level 30. Hop off the boat and you will see a triangle-shaped puzzle, with a black triangle in it. To get through it, start at the bottom. Take a step down and go all the way left. Go three steps right then go all the way up, Go five steps down, all the way to the right. Go three steps up and go all the way to the left. Go all the way to the right. Go two steps left then all the way down. Go one step down and all the way to the left. Go all the way to the right. Go three steps left then face down. Save the game at this point. Examine the triangle and Deoxys will jump out.
    Information in this section was contributed by CLARO GONZALES.

Note: In the Pokemon Fire Red, you will get the attack version of Deoxys.

Last edited:

Tvan

Boiler Up!
    Years
  • notice how it doesn't mention which pokemon center contains this man with the green hat....

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2005
    deoxys without b.island

Poke-Master said:
    Hi, haven't logged in for quite some time. But last week I heard from my friend that you can catch Deoxys without Aurora Ticket, cheating or brith island! I don't know if its true because we haven't found him yet... so help me pleeeease...

The conditions to this presumed Deoxys are:
    1. You must have beaten the Elite Four
    2. You must be able to go to all seven Sevii Islands

The steps are:
    1. Drop by on any Sevii island and look for a triangle pointing to a tree (not necessarily beside it). Check all islands.
    2. It's recommended you save before stepping on the triangle.
    3. Step on the triangle, then do the same thing you do on Birth Island.
    4. When you succeed, the tree turns into the Deoxys.

PLEASE check IF it's REAL! The web site said it was PART OF THE GAME, according to my friend. I'm surfing all seven islands and finding the triangle. I don't know how big it is, what color, and et cetera. All I know is that it points to a tree.

Well its not real. i already checked but i used an action replay code to transport me to birth iland without the ticket and catch deoxys manually
    this code works on the 2 game versions

the code is:

(m)
    72BC6DFB
    E9CA5465
    56671F3A
    6F4F4D6B
    8D671FD9
    6F6BEFF2
    78DA95DF
    44018CB4
    28F71F08