• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] derodero's ICON SHOP [NOT Tags!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • @Noibat - Done with yours. Hope you like it! :D

HFrxbCk.png
    pFqwWgb.png

@Peitarchia & Jo - I shall get to yours and Jo's request after I complete the other requests, okay? I feel it is sorta unfair and all but both will require more time lol. :p

@Syd, Sis and Hiroshi - You shall have your icons in a few hours. :)

@Sister - Oh my god sister the render was so damn great. Even with my crappy skills the icon ended up looking so g00d I want to totally use it now ;________;

boAayGi.png
    BVonzcW.png

MNGyh5d.png
    qZGlKgB.png

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Won't be taking any more requests. Will be getting this closed. I'll PM/VM you all your requests. :3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    By request, this thread is being closed. Everyone will be receiving requests in due time. :) This was an excellent shop while it was open, Dante. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we're very grateful to have your talents while you're on your break. You brought smiles to many people. n_n;

/closed on request

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back