• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Describe your best friend

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    One of my best friends:
    Name: Abdulrahman
    From: Palestine (Although he doesn't live there anymore obviously)
    Why he/she is my friend: He brings out the better in me, and makes me feel better about myself
    When we became friends: When I was put together with him in a group in Chemistry class.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    My Best Friend is a girl, named Sara, I call her Sarawr. :DDD She lives in my town, I ilh, she is liek my lost soulmate, but not liek that. I can tell her anything, and everything, I have no idea where she from, just my state, I think. We meet about 6th grade, and have been close ever since, we meet because of band, and I like love her to death. And no, she'll never be my girlfriend, because things will then be like, wayyy to akward when we break up. DD: She's my friend because she'll support me no matter what, she makes me laugh, I'll make her laugh, it's like a " you scratch my back, I'm scratching yours" friendship, but strongerr, and less back scratching. :P

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Name-Jacob
    From- Texas
    Why he/she is my friend- He's an interesting person; and enjoys the same things (though our personalities are waaay different)
    When we became friends- Um... well i knew him for a while; but we really became friends when all my other friends either abandoned me or moved. Now we're best friends =D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm not naming names, but here we go~

One of my best friends is just... amazing. Her and I go back to Grade Four, although we never actually talked to each other until Grade Five. We just... get along superbly well. She's the only person IRL I can share all my Final Fantasy & Kingdom Hearts fandoms with, and we just have so much in common overall. Personality-wise, we're complete opposites, but as they say, opposites attract, amirite? :'D I forget how we met, but we've stuck together for so long~

Another one of my best friends is fairly new; I've only known her for a little over a year, although we met when I first entered high school. She's probably one of the funniest people I've ever known, and we share the exact same odd sense of humour. People tell us we look alike, and we pretty much share similar lifestyles. It's weird. XD I can tell her anything, though, and she always gives good advice.

A third best friend of mine, I remember I used to hate. XD; He used to punch me really hard on the arm in elementary school, and I used to punch back. We're still quite violent to this day. :'D He's not someone I'd go out with, though, it would be very awkward. Regardless, he's one of my best friends, despite some rough patches we've gone through over the years.

My fourth best friend lives the most interesting life. XD She always has amazing stories to tell, and they're always hilarious. We met back in Grade Four when our teachers used to pair us up for every group project. Good thing they did though; or else I would have missed out on one of the nicest, funniest, most trustworthy friend I've ever had~

kdun.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Interwebz:

Name: Olimar
    Reason: We have some similar interests and sometimes we don't talk a lot (because I know there are certain other individuals he values more than me </3) but whenever I see him, it just makes me happy and I know something wacky is going to happen, which of course is always a good thing. He's also quite comforting and I enjoy our brief slots of time together.
    Date: At the beginning of this year iirc. We met through an RP and it's been lovey-dovey ever since.

IRL:

Name: Marth
    Reason: If we'd had been born in the same family, you might as well call us twins. We fight like there's no tomorrow too and most often than not, our voices grow hoarse because of all the verbal abuse we give each other. Aside from that though, we think and act so much alike, it's scary.
    Date: Met him 4 years ago all the way back in high school. We were in the middle of a video game immersion where we got to learn how to make (and play) our very own video game. /nerd

Name: Link
    Reason: He is my unofficial technological brainchild and video game informant. We're both quite competitive in our gaming but we also like going out and getting knackered on weekday nights. xP It's all good fun. That and because I just trust him a lot (and hoping he feels the same way).
    Date: Almost 5 years ago back in high school.

There are two more besties I consider, well...my besties, but I've been rambling on for a while now, so I'll cut it there. There are also a few more people on the interwebz becoming my besties though, so if you're reading this, be nice. xP SSBB analogies are fun and private. :3

Last edited:

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Name: Alexandra

Why she is my friend: Try, maybe cause she's freaking insane, my hero, my bus buddy, my smoking buddy, my lunch buddy, my trekking buddy, my funny buddy. She's so unique, got a personality that I have never found in anyone else, she's ADORABLE, she's definitely a rebel like me, we trek, yeah=D

When we became friends: We knew each other since elementary sometime, but pretty much started becoming best friends since grade nine, but it kinda didn't work since I didn't go to her school, but now I dooooz, so =)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Plump and Juicy?

Nah, my friend Kenny is pretty cool, and he does most of the same things as me. He's a pretty cool guy, and I respect him for it, as I'm sure he respects me, that's probably why we're both tremendous friends.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Yeah, I'm completely ditching the form. XD I'm going to keep these anonymous.

Well, my best friend has been my friend for 3 years. He was pretty unpopular when he first transferred from somewhere and now he's like the most popular person in our school. I met him through another one of my friends. We just happened to get to know each other since that one friend kept inviting us to the same things so we spent a lot of time together. Ever since my other friend left the school, we spent time together and learned we were complete opposites in almost everything. The only things we were the same in was our studies which we frequently compete on. He has incredible athletic skill, but I have the hidden self he doesn't know. I'm smarter then him though. 8D He's funny to hang around although he frequently tries to hit on me and stuff which makes me question his sexuality but I'm not getting into that. =P

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
  • Name: TheMaestro_10 aka. Cassius_11. Aka Aston.

Why? Awsome friend. I've known him for 3 years. We originally met on Runescape and then we started buying the same games. GTA San Andreas. Half-Life 2. Etc. So we both play online. Awsome friend.

Years
  • Name- Annonymous
    From- Annonymous
    Why he/she is my friend- Because he is my only friend and the only person I trust, but maybe not for long the way things have been going lately because he's been really confusing lately and doesn't communicate how he feels until he wants to end our friendship (he's threatened to I think 3 times).
    When we became friends- About 4 years ago.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I don't have a best friend, nor will I ever want one. Only because the first best friend I had I got tricked. The second best friend doesn't care about me anymore, and the third.... forget it. Anyways, I don't have a best friend and I will never want one. I can say I am quite close to some people, but I will never say any of them are my best friend.

Years
  • Name-pink-tiger (can't give out her real name XD)
    From- Phoenix, Arizona
    Why he/she is my friend- She's hyper, she doesn't mind that I'm weird, she accepts me for who I am, she tells only the truth
    When we became friends- She saw me drawing in English class after recess and wanted me to teach her. : >

Back