• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidKnight

MidKnight V2.0
Years
  • wow, nice, wer did u get the "skin"
    anywayz her's mine:
    liger1-plee.JPG

yes, i do like linkin ark and yes there is a clock posted in my desktop...
    and , just got a new comp, so i don't have much yet.

aaaaaa

It's a custom modification of about five skins I got from Wincuztomise.
    I was too lazy to make my own ^_^

MidKnight

MidKnight V2.0
    Years
  • liger1-cloud22.JPG

lol got1 myself I actually now wincustomize cause thats where i got my cursor here, anywayz i was searching toolbar skins and went to wincustomize and finad about this. lol well u could've just downloaded some cool ones for there like what i did, my blind is called dark idustries!

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Here is my new one. Quick chagne from the other one this time. It is not a Boys Studio Wallpapaer. *shock
    Any way i found this while looking for a walkthrough ofr the game shown on the wallpaper. Got a few other wallpapaer fo rthe game that i might use later to. From RPG Dreams.

BTW: i'm still working on getting DesktopX 2.1 so i can use better themes.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Actually we?ll probably just stick with the thread in the computer section. ^_^; *Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back