• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Destiny Bond

Is it any good?

• Yes!! ^_^

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No... Sorry D:

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Meh, it's okay I guess.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
Years
  • :P

I don't close stories just because it's been a while since they were posted in. You can take all the time that you need to recover and to write the next chapter. You have until the end of time to post your next chapter without getting in trouble.

And I had no idea you were already on chapter four. XD; I have obviously fallen behind reading this story, but I can say that it looks like there was an improvement between the beginning chapter that I read, and your new one. I'll get around to catching up on your story someday. =P

Thanks for telling me that, eased my mind! Anyway... in all honesty I started the story on a spur of the moment idea without much thought on where the hell it was going... >w< Anyway, thanks, and I hope I'm getting better. Shizuki is being an angsty little brat though...

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
  • This was a BRILLIANT STORY AND AMAZINGLY WRITTEN, no matter how much the grammar is mispelt ( although i didn't find any mistakes ;) ) it's just an amazing story, and i was hooked from the very first kill in chapter one! keep writing more!!!!

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • This was a BRILLIANT STORY AND AMAZINGLY WRITTEN, no matter how much the grammar is mispelt ( although i didn't find any mistakes ;) ) it's just an amazing story, and i was hooked from the very first kill in chapter one! keep writing more!!!!

O.O Wow, thank you... I have no idea how to respond to praise so I'll just keep on writing in my hermit corner... Um... Thanks! Praise actually does inspire more, I actually kind of needed that. =)

Neutrino

Years
  • Well it's true! i'm stil hooked on this story now, and i'm waiting for the next chapter, which will no doubt be as wonderful and unique as the other ones! I've seriously never read a story like this =D

p.s. hope the head get's better ;)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I like it, Rose M.M. It is different from all the PokéMorph things.

Last edited:

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • Well it's true! i'm stil hooked on this story now, and i'm waiting for the next chapter, which will no doubt be as wonderful and unique as the other ones! I've seriously never read a story like this =D

p.s. hope the head get's better ;)

Thanks, I'm trying hard. There is going to be a warning sign on the next chapter though so... beware!

And thanks for worrying about my head, though, if you knew me, if was messed up long before the concussion XD

Neutrino

Years
  • Well, it must have been a pretty hard bump. Or perhaps you're awaiting it's return from a proofreader? Whatever the reson, I imagine you take joy in making us wait for the next exiting installment! ^^

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • Well, it must have been a pretty hard bump. Or perhaps you're awaiting it's return from a proofreader? Whatever the reson, I imagine you take joy in making us wait for the next exiting installment! ^^

I might like making you wait, then again, I'm just kind of slow and I can't write when I don't feel like it or I don't have the inspiration. ^_^ Be patient, it'll come when I finished it...! Meeeeehhh, I'm working as hard as I can, so you know what? Wait! (It's almost done anyway, just a little more)

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • ~Chapter 5~ WARNING

WARNING:
    This chapter contains some material unsuitable for children, please use caution while reading.
    GORE
    VIOLENCE
    Brief moments of language
    (Gore & Violence are sort of the same thing but you know what? Deal with it.)
    [FONT=&quot]~Chapter 5~[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Lies [/FONT]

I glared at Kyoko the whole time we sat in the tree, waiting and watching as the sun rose and then set.

"It's not my fault she left. It was probably better anyway, she isn't your partner, she would've killed you." Her words made me stand and snarl on the thick branch, my eyes narrowing.

"She is my partner, you're not." I hissed and climbed down from the tree, fleeing into the underbrush and leaving the stunned, cynical sneasel in the tree. That had been Lilith, I recognized the eyes, those beautiful, deep, sapphire eyes. Even as an eevee her eyes had been a beautiful blue, the color I fell in love with.

The growls around me grew louder, as if I was being hunted, and, thinking about where I was at the moment, what the stakes were, I probably was. I looked sharply to my side, the faintest hint of her smell brought a wave of hope and nostalgia upon me, and I followed it blindly, so blindly I didn't even understand what was before me until it was too late, I fell into a deep pit and landed hard on rocks. I had been sucked into the main fighting. ****.

The stench of death and over cooked flesh assaulted my sense of smell, but visually, the scene before me was much too horrible to even try to comprehend. Pokemorphs killing one another as if they had all the time in the world, spreading crimson blood on the already soaked floor. The huge walls protecting the pit were smeared in blood and various organs spread all over the hard rocks as if saying 'beware'. That warning was only a little to late. The war cries of many pokemorphs filled the air, as did the shocked screams of the those not strong enough to fight in this game and were quickly felled by their previous companions. There were no boundaries here, it was kill or be killed, and luckily for me, I was on the outskirts, still unnoticed, and yet, I couldn't help but go foreword despite the chaotic hell that had been unleashed. Lilith's scent became stronger, and, even if it meant fighting every pokemorph here, I would find where the smell led.

It led deeper and deeper into the mass of fighting, yet I remained invisible to all, not openly snarling or drawing completely unnecessary attention to myself. I stopped to a shocked halt though, a gardevoir pokemorph was crying and screaming, only adding to the confusion, eyes glowing golden as the gold tears poured from them, streaming down her face as she violently scratched her cheeks where there were deep gauge marks from self inflicted wounds, the power emanating from her throwing off potential assailants. The poor girl had no control over her power and it was now eating her alive from the inside out, as was the fate of the psychic types when they did not gain rein over such horrible strength. Before I could help her and put the poor pokemorph out of her misery a blue blur came out of nowhere and tackled the girl to the floor.

For a moment I thought it was Lilith but no, it was just a savage munchlax child that made no hesitation in biting brutally into the stomach of his victim, letting her scream as he dug his way into her stomach and soon disappeared within the cavity, a huge lump moving around within her protesting skin, eagerly eating her from the inside out. Her screams grew louder and louder until then, they stopped, a small, childish hand bursting from her mouth. It was covered in blood and waving a slowly beating heart around the air triumphantly.

I was frozen in shock and disgust. I hadn't thought something so natural, the simple act of hunting, could be turned into such a sadistic game. True, I too enjoyed my prey to be scared before death, making them feel helpless, but I never made them suffer… only on occasion. Instinctively I whipped my body to the side, avoiding a well aimed blow to my skull. The attacker straightened and grinned manically, jeweled eyes glinting with a savagery only those who have lost complete sense of the world around them would know. My body was not ready to fight, as frustrating as it was, I knew I could do nothing but run.

A bewildering roar brought the whole fight to a standstill, and even I reluctantly turned my back on my previous attacker to face this new foe. No…

Palkia, in all its ferocious power, was being dragged out quite unwillingly, into the center of this fight. Most probably didn't even understand the threat, but all, excluding myself, listened to the disembodied voice.

"Attack my darlings, make this pokemon die a horrible, painful death." Her voice chilled me to the bone, but at the order there was a unison shriek in the air and thousands upon thousands of pokemorphs attacked the chained Palkia who could only roar in a fierce agony as it was helplessly ripped apart.

I couldn't watch my deity get killed in such a horrific way, but I couldn't help either. My powers would be useless against these savages, and by now it was too late. Palkia had bellowed one last time, shaking the world around it, and fell to the blood drenched dirt, it's limbs strewn everywhere, only the desecrated corpse remained, and soon not even that. The fighting had stopped in this horrible pit, the pokemorphs more than satiated with their kills and went to feast upon the remains.

I had no time to grieve over the loss of such a powerful pokemon, though, if the other pokemorphs ever regained a glimmer of sense in them once more, I hoped they could recall what they did and grieve over their sin for the rest of eternity. Even through the smell of blood and various body parts, I was able to smell Lilith, able to follow it up and out of the forsaken pit and leave. Only when I had left the pit and was far away from it did I realize I was shaking, and when I went to try and warm myself, I found my skin slick and sticky. I removed my hand and saw, to my horror, I was covered in the fallen Palkia's blood. I franticly tried to get it off, but even if visibly it was gone, the scent would remain.

With a heavy heart I silently moved through the underbrush and only until it was too late did I find her, my love. Her back was faced to me and she was leaning over a small pool of clear water, gently rinsing her face off. She held a small box next to her, something I found perplexing as she opened it and pulled out something small, and moved it to her face. I stepped out of the shadows and felt a warmth take over my body as I called her name. "Lilith!"

She turned. My heart thudded to a halt. I took a step backward in confusion and fear. She held one eye to an empty socket, as if placing it in, and then, within that blackness tendons shot out and connected with the eye, snapping it into place. That didn't mean anything though, her left socket was still empty, and those silent, sad features turned in a frown, something that never adorned Lilith's facial features. Her womb was completely ripped open where our, my, baby should have been. She smelled like her, she looked like her, but… in my heart of hearts, I knew it wasn't her.

"WHAT THE **** DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I screeched before launching myself at the monstrosity. This was not my Lilith, this was not my love!

This was a horrible, twisted, lie.

~X.x.X~​
    Well that chapter was certainly difficult to write. I am sooo sorry to all the Palkia fans out there, but I needed to kill a large legendary… Believe me, I agonized over this choice, mulled it over repeatedly. The kill was necessary though to continue on with my plot, but truly, I am sorry. So yeah, that was Shizuki getting all peeved, and I've been feeling kind of grisly lately so death galore! Personally, I love the image of a gardevoir going insane by her own powers, but then again, I'm a sick and twisted person on occasion. If you couldn't tell already… <3

So, please, give me your thoughts on this chapter and the story in general. As usual, (I will always put this, so deal with it) if you have anything negative please put it into the form of constructive criticism.

Neutrino

Years
  • Well, this chapter certainly was... a bloodfest! ^^. I would certainly have replied sooner, but I've been throwing up for the past two days, and despite how amazing this chapter was- Devastated about palkia, t'was my fave legend! :(- it didn't really make me feel any better! ^^

Just joking, I stopped throwing up this morning ^^ <insert sigh of releif here> This chapter was cool though, you have a real tendency to make the description of these events gory 'till their fullest! But, if you must kill more legendaries, please don't kill Dialga or Lugia!! If you do, I won't stop reading the story, don't worry, it's too good for that :) but they're my fave legends ever! -besides Palkia- but anyway, it's not my choice, just keep up the good gore!.. .I mean work! :)

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • Well, this chapter certainly was... a bloodfest! ^^. I would certainly have replied sooner, but I've been throwing up for the past two days, and despite how amazing this chapter was- Devastated about palkia, t'was my fave legend! :(- it didn't really make me feel any better! ^^

Just joking, I stopped throwing up this morning ^^ <insert sigh of releif here> This chapter was cool though, you have a real tendency to make the description of these events gory 'till their fullest! But, if you must kill more legendaries, please don't kill Dialga or Lugia!! If you do, I won't stop reading the story, don't worry, it's too good for that :) but they're my fave legends ever! -besides Palkia- but anyway, it's not my choice, just keep up the good gore!.. .I mean work! :)

I'm sorry about Palkia, it killed me to have to kill him/her. >___< ; I needed to kill a legendary... but, I couldnt decide so I had to like... switch through my pokedex with my eyes closed and whatever Legendary it landed on I used with a heavy heart.

Sorry about the puking :( I will continue with the gore, I'm sort of a sicko when it comes to that. <p Anyway, I'm working on the next chapter and thanks for reading so far. :D

Neutrino

Years
  • Don't worry, the pukings gone off now. just a few mild stomach pains. Anywhoo's, yayyay! i will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter ;) And besides, what's a story without a lot of gore, and a hundred deaths or more! ^^ Can't wait! *giggles like small child*

Last edited:

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • ~Questions for the Readers!~

If you think I should go back and edit the prologue, please, tell me!! Now that I'm more into the story then when I started it I might be able to write it better.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Hi! I found this fic on reccomendation by bumbleblast96, and I am impressed. You have taken on a complex storyline and characters that are equally as complicated and diverse, and you have succeeded very well. The characters are well rounded and feel very 3 dimensional to me, like I can really see them in my mind's eye and I empathise with them as the story progresses. Your writing style is unique and flowing, the descriptions are vivid and accurate and I really like how your woven this plot together.

Great fic, and I look forwards to more! *subscribes*

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • Hi! I found this fic on reccomendation by bumbleblast96, and I am impressed. You have taken on a complex storyline and characters that are equally as complicated and diverse, and you have succeeded very well. The characters are well rounded and feel very 3 dimensional to me, like I can really see them in my mind's eye and I empathise with them as the story progresses. Your writing style is unique and flowing, the descriptions are vivid and accurate and I really like how your woven this plot together.

Great fic, and I look forwards to more! *subscribes*

Wow, I do believe the only appropriate response to that is "Thank you" and shuffle away awkwardly. <33 I do thank you though for the praise, at first it was only criticism that kind of made me want to stop, but I want to be an author so criticism is something I must embrace no matter how prickly the comments. Thank you again, I'm working hard and with this kind of support it makes me want to work hard. *Grinning like a child and skips off to work on the next chapter*

Neutrino

Years
  • Way to go!! If ppl critisize my stories, i just think " oh that's just one or two people, there's other people, and one's bound to like it!" and if one person likes it, then it's alright for me!! Although, everyones different. For all i know, you may want lots of people to like it; and if that's the case, you can count me in! :)

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • Apologies! >_<

I'm sorry! Chapter 6 will come eventually, just... a little late. It'll be around here this Thursday or Friday, and to try and make up I'll either have or give a small preview of chapter 7. ^_^ Once again, I'm sorry!

Back