• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Destiny Bond

Is it any good?

• Yes!! ^_^

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No... Sorry D:

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Meh, it's okay I guess.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
Years
  • ~Chapter 6~

[FONT=&quot]~Chapter 6~[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Pain[/FONT]

The figure I lunged for quickly dodged my attack and it's form violently distorted, the flesh rippling and changing into something pink and gelatinous. The form looked completely human, suggestively female seeing as she wore no clothes, but was also completely see through. I was crouched on the floor on all fours, snarling and gnashing my teeth together like the animal I was.

The woman suddenly shifted and I was face to face with myself, stopping my previous attack and bringing me to a shocked halt. Even the facial features on the male before me were contorted and confused. I shifted my head to the side and the other followed suit, copying every movement, the only thing that ruined her perfect copy was the fact was the one of her eyes was a deep sapphire blue, and the other a neutral grey. Seeing this small difference snapped me out of my confusion and I continued with my advance, though this time much more cautious then before.

A growl began to emit from my throat and the imposter duplicated it, even the trembling upper lip as I pulled them away to reveal sharpened teeth. The feature shocked the ditto and made it halt. "What did you do to Lilith?" I whispered with pure raw rage laced on the edge of every word. The pokemorph stood and straightened, taking her own form and scowling.

"I did nothing that I wasn't assigned to do." She spoke coldly, and the she did something that disgusted me. She moved her hand to her right eye and the sapphire eye popped out, and in its place moved out the grey neutral color that held contempt as she watched me.

"What were you assigned to do?" I continued circling her and she watched me, never letting me gain complete sight of her back. She kept close to the waterfall, and then she smirked. She dropped the eye in the water and along followed the box that contained the other, the action had obviously been meant to hurt me but it didn't, it only left me stunned for a moment.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you, that's against the rules of the game." She hissed and then I forgot for about the hundredth time, that I was in some psychotic woman's idea of a game. "I can tell you this, and it's the only hint you're allowed to get." Her form twisted once more and I backed up in fear. The pokemorph had stolen the complete form of the deity Palkia and it was now snarling viciously, it's amber red eyes holding a malicious glint. This big of a body was not meant for this small clearing and the result was several trees crashing loudly to the dirt floor. Sprays of smoke and water hid the gigantic form and then it flew off, roaring it's last words before it was to far to hear.

"Only those who can find the rose will survive." And with that the fake Palkia departed, leaving only me, more confused and frightened than before.

"Shizuki!!" I heard a familiarly desperate voice call to me and I turned in time to be bowled over by Kyoko. Her face was hard, and at the same time, so relieved. "Never run off without me again!" She said as she buried her face in my shoulder and to my surprise, began to cry. The tears were cooling as they ran down my abused shoulder and, despite the pain, I held her.

I only sought comfort, from who, I did not care. The embrace was all I wanted, the simple contact of another all I craved. My heart pounded in my ears and I was surprised, after something so completely devastating I would have assumed it would have stopped beating completely.

"Kyoko." Was the only word I whispered before taking the sneasel girl by surprise and pressing my lips to hers. She was slow to respond, but respond she did and I found it somewhat amusing. No matter what the personal feelings were, there was always this damn human need for contact, the craving that a man felt for the soft comforting flesh in between a woman's thighs, the woman's desire to feel filled with the one she loves, and even if she doesn't love him.

It was an inescapable urge this lust was, and at the moment, I only wished to be comforted, wanted, satisfied. I was using her, true, but it wasn't something she needed to know.

The kiss remained hot, steamy, but then it was brought to an abrupt halt. The location of where we were was a factor that could not be ignored, and as much as I yearned for this, I knew I could not continue. Kyoko knew it too and removed herself from me, blushing as she stood.

"That-" Whatever she had been about to say she stopped the words short and just shook her head. "We should go. Hopefully this time you won't run after phantoms." Her tone was mildly irritating but I only smirked and followed the girl, knowing that she was trying to hide her confusion with coldness.

The air was filled with the scent of death, but also with a nearly tangible tension. I was watching her form with desire, imagining the curves, the smell, the sweat. I was brought back to reality though as there was a loud snapping and crunching. Kyoko and I both turned to see the savage munchlax child from earlier eating the remains of a flareon corpse. I paused as Kyoko moved silently on, trying not to be detected. It was an actual flareon corpse, not a pokemorph but the real deal. All thoughts of lust momentarily forgotten, I went over to the child warily. I had seen with my own eyes just how horrible this pokemon could be.

"Where did you find this pokemon?" I questioned the boy and he looked up, blood around his mouth while a paw peeked out from his crimson painted lips. His blue hair matched his skin, and the glowing green blue eyes contained a vicious ferocity.

"I found food. I eat food. That's that." The childish voice took me by surprise, through his almost demonic appearance, I had expected a deep, gravelly, bloodthirsty voice. Not this cherubic innocence laced within every word.

He too watched me closely. He didn't seem particularly worried, just more a less annoyed. The corpse behind him stomach was ripped clean open, exposing mutilated bones and bloody entrails strewn all across the dirty floor. Kyoko had disappeared by this time, ether slipping away for fear of strangers, or simply taking this time to abandon me.

Then I spotted the sly girl, silently creeping behind the child who was watching me intently. My gaze flickered behind him and he followed it quickly, turning sharply but not in enough time to respond to his head being snapped cleanly to the side.

"Kyoko… that wasn't necessary." I spoke softly, wincing away from the child's wide, fear filled eyes. Dead, he looked like a plain child who had spread red goop across his mouth. She simply shrugged away my discomfort and was about to devour the body but I stopped her with a sharp growl.

"Enemy or not, respect his body. He's a mere child. We will not eat him." She sighed in exasperation and walked passed me, her shoulder brushing past mine in aggravation. As always I followed her, and this time she seemed to have a location.

Another waterfall. Another unnatural clearing. "Come." She said simply and dove into the water, expecting me to follow and I did, an understanding coming into mind once she swam under the waterfall. A large, cavernous opening greeted me once I swam under the roaring water and my teeth chattered once I pulled myself up onto the stone floor.

Once I stood Kyoko came over to me and hugged me. Whatever her intention had been, to warm me, or to turn me on, it brought upon the second reaction and I grinned. "What are you doing?" I whispered to her, licking the water off the lobe of her ear and she shivered.

"I'm sharing body heat to make sure you don't catch hypothermia." She responded curtly and I only chuckled as I began to play with the back of the top piece of fabric that concealed her.

"Is that so?" Her breath began to come almost raggedly, as if she knew what was about to come, and even a child would have turned their gaze away by now without being told. The inky darkness of the cave hid her blush, but I could feel the sudden warmth that brought an excitement to a very special part of me as I pressed against her.

I wanted this pleasure, this momentary reprieve from this heart wrenching loss. I was using her, I was manipulating her obvious feelings for me. I didn't care. I wanted what I wanted, and I was going to get exactly what I craved as I slammed the girl into the wall and began attacking her neck with nips and kisses as she clawed at my back and soft moans escaped her throat.

~X.x.X~
    Phew! Finally! Finished! R&R as usual and only constructive criticism if you have any complaints!!! *goes into a hole and sleeps* My mind is tired!

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Just... Wow. This story has so many layers to it, and just as you think you understand one layer, there's some twist to throw you off course, and that is wonderful and resfreshing.

I saw only one minor thing:-
    The corpse behind him stomach was ripped clean open, exposing mutilated bones and bloody entrails strewn all across the dirty floor.

This sentance is a little awkward; I wonder if something like this would have worked?

Behind him, the corpse's stomach was ripped clean open, exposing mutilated bones and bloody entrails strewn all across the dirty floor.

Other than that, it was another brilliant chapter from you, and I am incredibly excited for the next one!

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    And another great chapter of Rose! Heh, you keep giving me more questions.... You're doing well with your story!

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • Just... Wow. This story has so many layers to it, and just as you think you understand one layer, there's some twist to throw you off course, and that is wonderful and resfreshing.

I saw only one minor thing:-

This sentance is a little awkward; I wonder if something like this would have worked?

Other than that, it was another brilliant chapter from you, and I am incredibly excited for the next one!

Thanks! ^_^ I'll look at it and when I'm writing my next corpse scene, which I assure you, I will, I shall put your advice to the test.

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
  • Hiyas! Soz, I would've replyed before, but I had to log out, so I'm doing it now becase the chapter was definately worth it! It was written brilliantly, it had a cool plot twist, I was really suprised when Kyoko killed that poor Munchlax child - I seriously didn't see that coming!! ^^

There was a lot of depth in this chapter, and the description and basic chain of events really make it worthwhile!! I'll continue to faithfully read, so long as you continue to write more! ^^

Years
  • Hi Rose, I dropped by to keep that promise I made. So far, I've only read the prologue, but it in itself is excellent. A bit gory, but I'm used to it. (I never used to be into gore and violence, but things change...). How many chapters are you ultimately planning for this fic? Keep up the good work.

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • Hi Rose, I dropped by to keep that promise I made. So far, I've only read the prologue, but it in itself is excellent. A bit gory, but I'm used to it. (I never used to be into gore and violence, but things change...). How many chapters are you ultimately planning for this fic? Keep up the good work.

Well, here's a small little spoiler. ^_^ Once this is done, there sill be a 'Part two'. Teehee..

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • ~Chapter 7~

[FONT=&quot]~Chapter 7~[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Sex [/FONT]
    WARNING:
    This chapter contains:
    SEX
    VIOLENCE
    Please read with caution and exercise responsibility while reviewing this chapter. Thank you. :)

Sex. It was the most strange, most pleasurable experience of my recent life. It had only been a requirement during my life as a pokemon if I had wanted to father a child. True, it had been… pleasurable, but it had been instinct. There had been no real… enjoyment. One didn't mate with another to feel pleasure in the pokemon world, only to make more of their species.

So it was a shock the moment I entered her, to hear moans escape both of our lips as I moved tenderly. I was not rough at first, I wanted to keep it slow, and also considering we were in a cave and if I had moved much harder her back, along with other areas, would have been rubbed raw.

I buried my face into her neck, licking up the sweat, inhaling her sweet scent, enjoying hearing her moan for more, feeling her claws dig into my back. I myself was reveling in this pleasure, feeling her tighten around me, bringing me close to my own climax. Slow, unhurried… this is how it progressed into something much harder. Rough. Animalistic.

Growls of pleasure emitted from my mouth as I moved, now taking her from behind and she whimpered softly. Our scents lingered and stayed within the air, and I had no protests to such a scent. The smell of sweat, bodies rubbing against the other, the sweet smell of heat, wetness; it was intoxicating. Moans, whimpers, cries of pain, every noise that could describe sex, could describe such an indescribable moment was amplified about two times as loud since the sound bounced off the cave wall and returned to us, only fueling our passion.

The whole purpose of this venture was to forget the pain, allow it to pass over for some time and during, I did. No thoughts of Lilith occurred, every movement was meant for Kyoko, not because I loved her, no. I did this for selfish reasons, but I had no intention of apologizing. If she took this the wrong way that was her own damn fault, I hadn't made it clear that using her was my only intention, but I expected that she was also using me in her own time of suffering.

A few hours later…

I took something special from her, something that I had no right to claim, and yet I had. I felt no remorse from stealing it from her, nor did she complain as she snuggled into me that night afterwards.

~Kyoko~

I awoke curled into the side of Shizuki, his features calm as he gazed up into the ceiling, arm wrapped around me in a possessive manner. He may have had no idea how to use his regular moves, but the ones he had shown me from the night earlier… those had blown my mind. I was sore now, expectedly so. I did not complain at the slight twinge, it was a reminder, as was the fact as we lay on the stone floor naked with the other, that the night had truly happened. I felt a surge of warmth in my chest as he glanced my way, crimson eyes assessing me. Maybe he had finally forgotten about his mate who was dead, perhaps he had moved on.

No, he hadn't. His eyes didn't rest on mine long and the sigh he released was not one of content but of longing. A distraction, that's all I had been. A simple distraction from his pain. How could I have been so foolish?! How could I have been used so easily?!

~Shizuki~

I watched her calmly as she stormed away from me, giving me a hard shove as she got up. So she had figured it out, something within my eyes must have tipped her off, but she had seen it nonetheless and she was obviously not pleased. I stood and pulled on the pair of pants, but I had no time to adjust myself seeing as she came back over to me with an angry fire in her eyes that I would not expect from an ice type.

"How dare you?!" She screeched, punching me in the jaw. I fell ungracefully to the floor, rubbing my cheek. She hovered over me, her bare form catching my eye but I ignored it. "How dare you use me?!" She growled, baring her fangs and shot her leg out, kicking me once more. I skidded back a few feet and then I stood. No more of this abuse.

"Don't hit me ever again." I growled to the girl who took a step back. She suddenly seemed frightened of me. I loomed over the girl at 6'3 who was 5'5 and she staggered back slightly.

"You used me." There was a hurt in her voice, tears brimming to her amber eyes. I shrugged slightly and her eyes widened, becoming furious. "Is that all you can do? You won't even apologize?" She growled and I glared at her.

"Shut up. I never promised anything to you." Kyoko was infuriated and was about to speak, but then I heard it. The soft, sadistic chuckle of her.

"Ring around the rosy my little pokemorphs…" That sickly sweet voice echoed through the walls and our anger subsided. I ducked down and threw the tiny pieces of fabric to Kyoko to cover herself up. "Pockets full of posies…" The voice sung again, she almost sounded hysterical now. "Ashes… Ashes… We all," The ground began to shakes and thankfully Kyoko had pulled on her clothes. "Fall," The rocks began to fall and my eyes widened, grabbing Kyoko and pulling her to my side.

"Down." She laughed when she sang that last haunting note and the floor beneath us exploded into somewhere deeper where we dropped down.

"Kyoko!" I yelled out as the girl was grabbed by vines and pulled up. She screamed and reached for me and then there was a sickening squelch of what sounded like flesh and blood being torn apart and her screams were cut off. "No! No! Kyoko!" I yelled out to her but there was no response as I fell deeper into a trench that didn't seem to end. I blacked out at that time, my mind rejecting everything going on. Not another lost… She couldn't have left me.

I slammed into the water, the breath getting knocked violently out of me and I gasped and took in the liquid. I struggled to breathe as I sunk deep into this darkness, the water pressing harshly onto my body, and the darkness blinded me. There was a small speck of light from where I had fallen, but suddenly it got brighter. There was a soft pressure on my back and then I was breathing again. "Hello little one. You're hurt." I gasped as I was placed on the land, my back aching and my ribs protesting the simple act of breathing.

"Oooo, little Shizuki survived, too bad I can't say the same for your girlfriend." The woman was leering down the huge hole with a tangela, some of the tentacles bloody. A so familiar body was within its grasp and then tossed over the edge as she laughed somewhat manically. "Ring around the rosy Shizuki," She laughed again as the body plummeted towards me at a frightening speed. "That's the only way you're getting out."

I ignored my pain and the soft protests of the pokemon that had saved me and ran for the body, catching her as I gasped at the hard impact. ****. I was in excruciating pain now, and I glanced up, my crimson eyes glaring at the woman but she and her pokemon were now gone.

"Bring her to me little umbreon." The sweet voice chimed and I turned with the bloody body, basically limping to bring her to the pokemon I couldn't see. She glowed blue, and then I realized, she was a milotic. "Here Kangaski, we need you." A blissey danced from the shadows, eyes worried and confused.

"Bliss! Blissey!!" {Oh my God?!} The pokemon cried and came over, her hands already glowing blue and pink. She quickly placed them on Kyoko's form and I finally looked at her, which I had been avoiding for so long.

There were four holes of impalement, two in her stomach, one in her shoulder, and the other near her heart. Please have missed the heart, please! I thought desperately. "Child, leave the girl, I will heal you. Kangaski is a skilled healer, she will do her best." The voice spoke soothingly and a tail wrapped around me, bringing me in a cool embrace. She then gently dragged me into the water where she pressed her lips against mine, giving me air as she glowed within the darkness. The water was shockingly cold and brought my dizzy mind snapping back into reality and I took in my surroundings. My eyes widened as I saw what was below me. Hundreds upon hundreds of pokemon swam underneath us, glancing up occasionally to see what was being so bright. There was what you could call a small city down there with the way they interacted with the other and swam into the dark rocks below. It's so deep…I thought to myself while those lips continued to pump air into my system while I exhaled.

The pokemon looked striking against the darkness of the water, her scales glowing luminously and then, I began to feel it. The healing process. It was soft, sweet, gentle. It felt like everything would be right within the world, at least within those few moments. Then I heard the scream. The milotic's eyes flew open in alarm and she dragged us both up, bursting through the surface of the water. Kangaski was shaking her head, sobbing, continuously pressing her bloodied hands to the wounds on Kyoko's convulsing body. She stopped moving then and the milotic let me down so I rushed to her side.

"Kyoko… come on, you need to finish yelling at me, you can't die." Kyoko's eyes fluttered open and she smiled weakly.

"You used me… you bastard." Her words were harsh but her voice soft and affectionate. "Next time we have sex, promise me you'll think of me." I laughed softly and held the girl to me, ignoring the blood that was oozing onto my chest.

"Next time? I was thinking only about you the first time. I promise though, next time we have sex, nothing will change." She grinned and kissed my neck softly.

"No, next time… don't use me." I was crying now, clutching to her body as she shook, no, as I shook from tears.

I promise, I won't ever use you again." She smiled and nodded, then she stopped breathing, her heart stopped beating, and she died.

I had stolen something from her, something I had had no right to claim, and I would always regret it. She had been the first, the only, to be true to me, to be honest, to be loving. We had known each other for such a short time, and if I hadn't been so caught up on Lilith, I would have known that Kyoko and I, no matter how much we clashed, were meant for each other. It isn't fair for the world to be so cruel, to only let me know how much she meant to me, only when she was gone. It wasn't fair… So I cried. I cried with her lifeless body in my hold, shaking and sobbing, willing to feel anything from her again from her tender kisses to her harshest of punches, anything. But we all know that life isn't fair, life isn't that kind. Life is a thief, it gives and takes as it pleases. I had been Life for a few short moments, but no one could sustain such cruelness for very long. No one… except her. She had taken so many lives, and how many more, until she became God?
    ~X.x.X~​
    Well, now, for my sake, lets all hope I never meet Shizuki because if I did, he may try and kill me. Eheh… ^_^;; I've put the 'ol boy through some tough situations, but, it's all character building! Tough love! Yeah… he's gonna end up killing me. Anyway, I would like to thank the people that pmed me and told me to get off my lazy butt, so… hooray! Seventh chapter is now complete. (Now I have to work on the eighth! ~groan~) Mhm. So, Kyoko is now dead :) Sad, but true. Palkia's death was necessary, as was hers. It all works towards the plot! Any who… sorry to all the young minds that read my story, but, this is rated M! ^.^;; So, it's not my fault for any emotional scarring!

On a personal note, I did like Kyoko, and had good plans for her, but then I figured out the ending in my head, and realized Kyoko had to die. :) Anyway, because I did like her, I am going to give her a little poem tribute! {There's a hint within the poem ~squee~}
    "A lass, a lass," The murkrow sighed​
    "It was today that a lass did die."​
    "She was a lover, a friend to all,"​
    "To all that knew her, her memory won't fall."​
    The murkrow flew up, and with a loud cry​
    "It was today, that Shizuki's love died."​
    In loving memory of Kyoko
    (No freaky ditto girl is going to impersonate her, she's dead!)​
    {Chapter 8 should be here around next Monday}​

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Wow.... This was an unexpected chapter, I never expected Kyoko to die, at least, not this early.
    Well, you've brought some good shocks out of me, keep it up!

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    The story was a fun read. The recent chapter was my favorite with all the action going on. It's cool. @3

Neutrino

Years
  • Well, as usual, I loved it! ^^ But, I have to say, this chapter was really confusing, and some parts I didn't understand. I don't know if it's just me, but I didn't get that Kyoko had died until that second to last paragraph. It was still good, as always, but there were points in it where I didn't quite understand what was going on.
    On a less squidwardly note, I'm still looking forward to CHP8 ^^

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • Well, as usual, I loved it! ^^ But, I have to say, this chapter was really confusing, and some parts I didn't understand. I don't know if it's just me, but I didn't get that Kyoko had died until that second to last paragraph. It was still good, as always, but there were points in it where I didn't quite understand what was going on.
    On a less squidwardly note, I'm still looking forward to CHP8 ^^

I found it necessary to do early on... Sorry. D:

Neutrino

Years
  • yeah. The death of Kyoko sort of clinched it s'pose. I love a god death, even if it's a very strange one. She was a strange person. And the main character (soz, can't remember the name will edit when I do) is showing an all new side, it seems he may show mroe affection for Kyoko than for Lilith, even if he did use her he still ahd sex with her, and he seemed, to me, more upset when he saw her die

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • yeah. The death of Kyoko sort of clinched it s'pose. I love a god death, even if it's a very strange one. She was a strange person. And the main character (soz, can't remember the name will edit when I do) is showing an all new side, it seems he may show mroe affection for Kyoko than for Lilith, even if he did use her he still ahd sex with her, and he seemed, to me, more upset when he saw her die
    He was. Lilith wasnt really apart of his new, confusing life. Kyoko had been the first that he had felt such feelings for. Humans are one of the rare species that feel love, so, he felt it for the first time but couldnt explain it. Anyhow, she needed to die... >< You'll all see why!! ^_^;;

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Woah, yet another brilliant chapter. You're taking us on this twisting, turning and convoluted journey, and just as we think we know what's happening, it's all turned upside-down. This was a shocking chapter, but perfectly written with your wonderful control over the prose and the descriptions. Cannot wait for more!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2009
    this story is ace, the plot twists, i didn't imagine the sex (well not for a few chapters) but i can see the temptation for a 17 year old (i'm younger though lol). love the gore. this is a truly original story. i would put it in the top 5 i've read (including other anime fanficts) i love it keep up the gd work.

Last edited:

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • It's coming!!

Alright guys, I know you love to pm me with "when's the next chapter?" so, I'm going to tell you, it comes when I finish it! ^_^ I'm working on it and it should be here no later than Wednesday! I don't mind pms with ideas attached to them, BUT, if I do receive those, please finish reading the story before pitching anything. I do have school though! I'm not typing all the time! Anyway, thanks for the support and over 1,000 views! It makes me happy seeing as there are many interested in my story. Thanks again guys, and once again, I'm typing as fast as I can.

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
  • ~Chapter 8~

[FONT=&quot]~Chapter 8~[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hate[/FONT]

Pain, anger, all relatively easy emotions to understand. There was nothing confusing about these emotions, especially when together. Those simple emotions were not what I was feeling though. I was feeling a new, stronger, complex emotion. This emotion was called hate.

It burned deep within my veins, scorching me from the insides, making the tears dry up only to make my eyes hard, cold. Crimson was an appropriate color that I had, because if hate could be a color, it would be red. It was as if a red sheen covered all your vision, and the object of your hatred glowed brightly, letting you focus completely and utterly on that.

There was nothing else I could do for Kyoko, nothing else at all, so I put her body down and left it on the floor. I stood, her blood covering me, and the pokemon darted away.

"Little Umbreon…" The sweet and gentle voice angered me. How could she be so calm when all had been torn from me?! I thought she was going to tell me to calm down, I thought she was going to say 'let go'. She did neither. She only said that, and then there was a faint crack of light that began to open further and further until there was an opening. She was letting me go. I did not say thank you as I left, there was only one thought in my mind. Kill her.

I no longer took notice to the pokemorphs I sped by, their attacks missing me as I ran. It would seem I was being a coward, but no, I simply did not care. If I died here, my only regret would to not have killed her. The nameless.

When I finally took the intake of my surroundings I was, to be quite frank, appalled. A mountain of carcasses stood in the middle of the clearing and a roserade pokemorph danced upon them, her rose hands twirling in a hypnotic way, a serene smile placed upon satanic lips. Her long green hair covered most of her body, but like Kyoko, she still had her scraps of clothing. I'm sure most would have been fascinated by this woman, her body, her hypnotic dance, and most would fall in love. It did not smell of bodies but instead of flowers, roses, lilacs, daisies, roses. Upon the pile of bodies, a rose poked out of it, ruby petals dripping blood.

"Only those who can find the rose will survive."

"Ring around the rosy…"

My eyes flew open, the girl leaned down and picked up the rose, plucking it from its fertile throne, and it snaked around her neck, forming into a key that bounced upon her breasts as she moved. I paid no mind to the erotic dance, but to the key. Every hint gave pointed to this rose, the one thing of true beauty that would set us free. I stepped forward, eyes intent upon this key, and the girl stopped dancing upon her stage of corpses.

"Have you and your pair come to kill me too?" She asked, that angelic voice contradicting her devilish ways.

"I have no pair." I said coldly, harshly. It was because of this rose that she was killed. "I am here though to kill you." The girl's eyes remained neutral, not at all bothered by my threat.

"That's foolish, we can both survive this, neither of us have a pair. Become mine and I will become yours. Then we can escape together." She spoke softly, eyes watching me.

I glared at her slightly, but then allowed my gaze to soften and my ridged muscles to relax. "Of course, that would only make sense." I said, forcing politeness and logicality into my voice. I was not dumb though. Her body was much to supple, I couldn't see her ribs, and there were hard muscles on her legs and arms. The sheen to her skin was normal, not dirty, greasy, or flecked with wounds. She was not apart of this game.

She accepted though my words, coming towards me and bringing along her intoxicating scent. I smiled despite myself and she took it as another sign of trust. Five feet… four feet… three feet… two feet… Bam!

I slammed into her and it seemed as if she was prepared because she snarled, twisting that pretty face into a contorted mask of her own hate as she shoved her knee up, missing my groin but still making me wince and hesitant. She rolled away from me, her fingers turning into whip like vines and they snaked around as if they had a life of their own. She attacked me and I used Protect, charging forward and releasing the power until we were both wrestling upon the floor. Dirt was smudged deep into my scrapes, and my healed bones protested such movements, but I couldn't stop, that wasn't possible. Kill or be killed. All for that little rose key that hung around her neck. She had me pinned with my wrists held tightly above my hand, palms faced upward.

"Goodbye." She whispered and her free hand turned into those whips again, but the edges pointed and defined. She aimed, but was to slow. My hand glowed, my wrist positioned, and then the hyper beam shot into her face, straight through, shattering her skull and leaving a gory mess.

"Goodbye." Was my reply and I stood up, pushing that mutilated body off me and taking the key. I didn't have time to look at it, the moment it was off her throat it wrapped around my own, tight, but not enough to reach the point of suffocation.

Find the door Shizuki, there is a door, and it will open, once you put me in.

A haunting voice spoke within my mind and I knew immediately that this key was alive. "Hello?" I said somewhat hesitantly but there was no response. It had given me its instructions; all I had to do was follow them. I replayed the last few days back in my mind and that unnatural hatred returned. A breeze suddenly caught my attention and I looked sharply toward the smell. She was near. So I ran off into the direction of that scent, the only thing different was the key around my throat, and the hatred that fueled every choice I made now.

It was now my turn to play God, to decide who got to die. I was determined to make sure that only two more died in these games. Her, and then me. I had nothing else to live for once she was gone, my whole purpose now was to rid this world of its biggest infection, and once that was complete, I could join Lilith and Kyoko in the after life.

~X.x.X~​
    Weeeell, sorry it's short, but! It gets the job done. Don't worry; we're not nearing the end of this story, so it's all good. My excuse for writing it so short is that hate is a very potent and strong emotion, one that Shizuki was feeling and it needed a chapter to be expressed. Though dwelling on that emotion often gets me thinking and then I become either sad or angry. Not a very good excuse, but it is one nonetheless. :) Next chapter should be in within a week or so and I promise some more blood and guts and a fun plot twist. ^_^ Thanks guys, it's amazing that you've stuck with me so long.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Good that you mentioned that the story is not near its end, because it DOES sound like it. Also, since it's a short chapter, you could've made it a little longer by making the battle between Shizuki and the Roserade a little longer. The battle was a bit too short anyway, if the key is really important, then you would've expected more from the Roserade to protect the key.

But it's still a good chapter nonetheless, I still enjoyed it.

Back